Chapter 33

Unbreakable, unstoppable
I push to the edge and take it all
I'm born to be untameable
Go right to the edge and never fall
Born with a fire
I'm taking it higher
Unshakeable, unstoppable
I push to the edge, and
Take it all

"Alright listen up! Thank you for volunteering to this mission. We are going to find and bring home our princess. We have contact with people that are currently tracking her down as we speak. As soon as they are here we will be ready to go, so make sure you are on standby, be ready to leave at a moment's notice!" Lemi ordered everyone.
We didn't have a lot of people, only 25 of our own mafia were coming with us to find Lainey. It wasn't much, but better than just Lemi, Qui and I.

"What is going on here?" Noah asked me whilst coming down the stairs. He saw everyone geared up and making last preparations. We didn't know what we would find, so making sure there was enough ammo was a must. I replied to him whilst checking my own guns.
"We're going after Lainy. As soon as reinforcements arrive, we leave." I couldn't look at him. I couldn't stand him at the moment.

"What are you talking about, when reinforcements arrive? If you want to get Adelaide back then go pick her up. Why do you need all this manpower? For when she's about to kick off?" Noah scoffed and I saw red. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall, making full use of him being unprepared.

"I told you Lainy was missing. I told you Lainey was taken, but did you believe me? Of course not, you ignorant ass! Luckily there are people that did believe me and are currently tracking her down and they are the ones that are helping me get our sister back when her own brother isn't doing anything!" I sneered.

Noah wanted to say something in retaliation as the doorbell rang. Aquila immediately let the people in.

"Hello Italians!" Adrian bellowed.
"Let's skip pleasantries. Marcus has a hit on Adelaide's location. He followed it from the outskirts of this city heading towards the Mexican border. We want to find her and fast we got to go! The Mexicans really don't like us so going over that line will be a guaranteed bloodbath. We need to get to them before they cross it!"

"Alright everybody you heard the man! Let's go!" Lemi yelled out, getting everyone off their asses and into the cars ready to leave.
"I'll come with you. We can't have the Americans go out to find her when we have the resources."
"No need, Noah. You're too late. Let's go!" And before we knew it, we were driving off to the border.
"That's odd." Mason chirped.
"What is?" almost everyone asked.

"They are past San Diego, which is the border to go to Mexico. They are driving along the border not going over it."
"Maybe they are looking for a city that has a smaller border patrol or one they can control?"
"Adri, don't you have any men on that side of the country?" Julien asked the man. Julien had been very quiet from the start only talking when needed.
"Unfortunately no... But! Mason, aren't the Germans still on American soil?"
"Yes, They are currently still in San Antonio. If we lay contact with them we can drive those kidnappers in a corner from both sides." Mason replied steadily.
"I'll make the call."

Please! Please! To whoever is willing to listen. Don't take her away from me, I beg it of you.

"Drive up to this location just outside of Phoenix. They are about to be intercepted by the Germans and taken there. We are lucky they are actually close to Adelaide's location. That takes so much time off this drive."

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The drive to Phoenix was mostly held in silence, with an occasional voice chirping over something.
Standing on the meeting spot for them felt like hours had passed, when they had not waited more than an hour on their associates.