Chapter 32

Trigger warning:
The entire chapter contains..
Psychotic shit, abuse, rape, mention of death
——————————————————————————

I'm sending a raven
With blood on its wings
Hoping it reaches you in time
And you know what it means
'Cause out here in the darkness
And out of the light
If you get to me too late
Just know that I tried

Love is a gift as it is a curse.
It is a gift for you are giving and receiving it in equality. You are feeding love while others love feed yours.
Love is a curse when you love too  much. Or when you love those that are not deserved of your love.
You feed them with love whilst you are starving. You feed them and feed them with love whilst your dying. Love is a drug. An addiction that has been fed to you the moment you were born. You would become dependent on it.

Adelaide knew this to be true, when she had loved her family so inheredly. No matter what they did, no matter how much pain she received. No matter how little bit of love she was given, she had given them everything. All the love her soul housed.
Only to go hungry, to be starved for it.
Adelaide still loved her father, she still loved her brothers, she still loved her sister.
Simply because of one notion.
They were blood.

She had loved them simply because they shared dna.
Eventhough they did not deserve it. Even though they have not given her an inkling of it.
She still gave it away as if she was rich with it.
But she was dying.

She had no one to give her love. She had no one anymore that would hold her and shower her with love. Shower her with the care she wanted,that she deserved.

Adaline practically came over every day to make sure that Adelaide was punished for her sins.
Adelaide had one sin according to her sister. A sin that was detrimental to Adaline.

Adelaide was born.

Adelaide was still in the same room where her cage was, but now she wished she was left in that cage instead of where she was now. She was chained by her wrists. Hanging from the ceiling in the same dingy basement room. The ceilings were so high, Adelaide couldn't touch the cold concrete floor with her feet, making her arms and shoulders shake with pain.
Her abdomen was cramping from pain and lack of water and food.
Her throat itchy and aching from screaming.
Trying to swallow the sticky saliva from her dry mouth only made the pain more intense.
Her eyes were painfully dry after the abundant loss of tears.

She couldn't do anything anymore.
Her vision was blurry and her body was reacting again to the after effects of drugs.

She wished she was given more drugs. She wished he had made her overdose on it.

But no, he still wanted her. He still needed her.
It did not make the pain any less than it already had been.
He had been ripping her apart.

And made her bleed even more when she did not give him the satisfaction he craved from her.
He had broken her hip joint. Cracked her ankle and leg, which was now starting to heal the wrong way.
But most importantly, He took her against her will.

Again.

And again.

Adelaide had no concept of time anymore. The only thing she knew was that it was midday everytime Adaline came by. She would never come here at night.

Adaline had been here seven times. Which meant that Adelaide had been here for at least eleven to twelve days. She had not seen Robèrt in what felt like ages. He was taken away by the Chinese very quickly. She hoped he would be found soon or had already been found.