Part 28

A couple of days went by and There was another party, This time Sky was going with Ash.

It was only morning and the party started later on at night, Ash was gonna go with Fez to the shop for awhile and Sky decided to join them while Faye stayed home saying she was tired, they got out the house to get in the car when Sky got in the front seat, Ash just looked at her and he rolled his eyes then got in the back.

oh the power she held over him.

They got to the shop and Ash and Sky went in the back, Sky helped bag some of the drugs and as customers came in Ash would deal with them, throughout this process they had, they would chat and talk.

Later on Fez decided to close early, Lexi was coming over and they would all go together, As they arrived home, Sky went straight to get ready, she put make up and on and did her hair, she curled it and put her favourite perfume on, she knew Ash loved it, it was a mix of vanilla and coconut, it smelt amazing.

As she was almost done she went to see Ash, she still had her normal clothes on and was going to change in a little, they had to leave in 20 minuets so she would get ready in 10.

As she walked in she sat on his bed while he was in the bathroom cleaning his teeth, he walked in to see her on her phone on his bed he smiled and dive bombed her.

"Ash!" she squealed, her phone dropped out of her hand as she jumped, Ash bent down and picked it up then looked at it

"Emma's coming tonight?" Ash said, reading the messages between the two.

"ye she originally wasn't but suddenly changed her mind, she's acting weird lately" she said as she just watched him, he was looking through the messages, he just hummed quietly then passed her phone back.

"you look so good" Ash said as he admired her

"thank you" he then came up and kissed her, she melted into it then pulled away, he looked at her confused.

"what?" he said

"omg ahahha" she began laughing, he just smirked still confused.

"come her" she said as she pulled his face towards her, he didn't hesitate to let her and just sat there as she wiped his lip and mouth, even though he got flash backs of his gran doing this he just sat there watching as her lips curled up into a smile.

"there, its gone, I got my lip stick on you" she said 

"great I looked like a girl"

"a pretty girl" she said

"and that makes it better" he said with a raised eye brow and a smirk playing in his lips.

She just laughed as he laid his head on her as she stroked his hair, they stayed like that for a couple minuets.

"I gotta go get changed" she said getting up, but ash just held her hand as she did so

"no stay, we actually get peace for once" he says

"we will be late" she said as she watched him roll his eyes and act like a baby 

"god your so stroppy aren't you" she teased, he let go of her and turned away from her, she just pulled his head to look at her then kissed his lips and left.

After Sky got ready she went to the kitchen to see Fez there waiting, they began to talk when a Ash walked down the hall, she tried not to laugh but she couldn't help it, she covered her mouth as Fez just look at Ash confused.

"hey Ashley" Fez said

"what?" Ash said looking at the two weird.

"you got a bit of erm" Fez said as he motioned towards his mouth, Ash just looked confused then went to the bathroom, next thing he's shouting

"Sky I'm so gonna kill you" he shouted making Sky laugh even more.

After Sky helped Ash get lipstick off his face, Lexi arrived and they set off, all the way there Fez made jokes about Ash having lipstick on his face, which Ash just rolled his eyes at trying not to smirk.

They arrived at the party and it was already in full swing.

They made there way through the crowd and found a sofa, they sat on it and began to chat, Lex asked Sky if she wanted her to come get drinks with her and Sky said yes, but before she could Ash made a comment

"carful don't want to be getting high with randomers" he said

Sky just rolled her eyes "maybe I will actually" she just laughed as Ash just gave her a death glare she was then pulled away with Lex.

They began making drinks and Sky made Ash one, she was about to bring it back to them when she felt someone tap her she turned around to see Emma.

"oh hey Em" Sky said

"hey erm how's ya" she said obviously drunk, Sky just laughed and began to get the drinks and walk back with Lex

"good good, I have to go see Ash I will see you later though?" Sky said smiling at the drunk girl

"ye ye bye" she said leaving the opposite way.

Sky and Lex had made it back to the boys, Rue had joined too they began to chat when Ash said he needed to pee, so when he got up Sky just talked to Rue who was at the side of her.

Ash was taking Ages and Sky began to get worried she got up and made her way upstairs to the bathroom, she knocked on the door and it was occupied, she had no idea if Ash was in there or not, so she got her phone out and began to call him.

He didn't answer, that's weird.

She called again and it declined this time, she walked down the hall and then bumped into Elliot, she was looking down at her phone not even realising it was Elliot.

"Sky?" Elliot said

"oh hey Elliot, sorry I was just looking for someone" she said still looking round

"oh who" he said

"Ash he isn't answering, he went to go to the toilet and never came back" She said

"have you tried the toilets he might still be in"

"ye I mean it is occupied" she said

"he will probably be in there just wait outside till he comes out" He said

"thanks Ell" she said walking back towards the toilet she tried the door again and it was occupied, so she did what Elliot said and she waited.

And waited

And waited

She could hear rattling about so she knew someone was in there, she began to ask Fez is Ash had come back, he texted back 'no haven't seen him' she just sighed and rattled the door.

"hello" she said

"Ash you in there" Sky said, it went quite and she couldn't hear a thing.

"hello?" she said again she was getting annoyed and had no idea who was in there.

Its getting interesting....

Hope you all liked it

please vote and comment

Love you guys x