part 3 party time

Rue came shortly after her text, we rode until we got to a stop at the shop, I put my bike on the side while rue quickly dumped hers at the side, like she normally did.

We entered the shop and the bell rung indicating some one had entered, Fez head spun looking at us he waved us closer and high fived rue. He then turned to me ruffling my hair a bit as he asked how I was, we kept convocation for 2 minuets. He then looked at rue and she began to talk to him.

"So I want some drugs fez" she said 

"damn rue I thought you was clean, that shit was scary as fuck" 

they continues to talk but I just fazed them out as I saw ash sat there counting cash, he didn't see me at first but he quickly felt a gaze on him so he looked up. 

 his eyes quickly met mine, I smiled as he rolled his eyes and went back to counting bills

Prick

I never really talk to him, he doesn't seem like the type to have friends, I feel bad for him but he doesn't help himself out he's constantly dead eyeing people, even I'm intimidated by him sometimes but I know he would never intentionally do something unless he hurt someone he cared about like fez.

Although one time he punched a kid cos he slapped my arse but I think that was because he knew Fez would of wanted him to.

I saw Fez as a older brother, her protected me and treated me like he did ash, sometimes I would stay over at there's watch movies and fall asleep, ash didn't like it but he didn't say anything as he knew Fez would  say some shit about me being family to him.

As much as I don't like ash I cant lie he is an attractive person, although I would never tell him it would only boost his ego even more.

As I started to listen to Fez and Rues conversation again Rue turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck,

"right I gotta go get my shit I will be right back " she said quickly unwrapping her arm from me and going into the fridge.

I turned my head to Fez as he watched me with his eye brows knitted together

"what" I said in confusion

"you getting any sleep sky?" he asked, he cared for me a lot and when I mean a lot, once I came to his with a scratch on my knee I didn't even notice but he gave me a rollicking about being carful on my bike, he then bandaged me up with a hello kitty bandage he had for me. I was 8 and loved hello kitty so he got them for me in case something happened.

"ye just didn't sleep well last night" I said, Fez knew I had a bad case of insomnia, I never got it checked out but it was easy to see.

"looks like you haven't slept in a while Skyla" 

"ye well I'm fine don't worry about me" the last thing I needed was for Fez to worry about me.

"ye well sky I will always worry about you, you know that but-" he was cut of by rue as she came out of the fridge shouting for Skyla to hurry up if she wanted to go to the party.

I didn't know how rue knew I was gonna go to the party she must of just assumed I was, I turned to Fez again and said bye to him as I walked out of the shop in the distance I could hear him say take care.

me and rue road home she ended up staying at mine she didn't need to get ready for the party her clothes fit any occasion to her. But to me I needed at least a hour to look good. 

While reapplying my make up I could see rue snorting some white substance, I rolled my eyes because she was using my new book I just bought, I paused then looked over to rue.