bonus part

It was the leavers party and Sky had decided to have one last party before she took off for college in new York, she had been excepted into a college the only problem was it was far away, but to Sky she liked the idea of starting new.

She had got ready and was going with some of her friends, over the year she had made more friends and her and Emma were close and seemed to of formed a group.

One of her friends called Nick was picking her up and taking her, she got her stuff ready, she wore a blue tight dress with straps, it looked gorgeous and she felt good.

She came down stairs to see her mum sat down stairs with her boyfriend, she liked her boyfriend he was nice and actually helped her mum. Over time her mum had apologised like a million times even though it didn't remove all of Sky's trauma she was willing to give her one last chance to change and it seemed to be happening.

"oh sweety you look great" her mum said, pulling out her phone taking pictures, Sky just smiled.

"want me to take a picture of you with her babe" Garry Her mums boyfriend said, Garry was nice he had tattoos and looked scary as hell but he was a real softy, he had a bad backstory with his parents and somehow Sky felt connected to him.

"yes here" she said as she handed him the phone. He took the picture then Sky asked to take a selfie with all of them, which warmed Garry's heart.

She then herd a honk outside showing Nick was here to pick her up, she gave her mum a kiss and said goodbye to them.

She got in Nicks car and most of her friends were already in the car.

They arrived at the party and went to get drink, Sky just pored a sprite, she didn't need alcohol anymore to make her feel good.

They began to dance shortly after and she was actually enjoying it, it felt weird to Sky how her life was going to change from this, Next week she would be on a aeroplane flying to New York to start a new life, she was excited but sad that she would have to leave everything behind. 

As she was dancing she began to get hot between the sweaty bodies, she told her friends she was going outside to get some air and they all nodded and kept dancing, she walked outside as some of the people in her class began to talk to her. As she was in a conversation she saw a familiar face sat on a Couche.

Her eyes connected with Ash's and neither of them pulled away that was until her class mate put there hand in her face.

"hello you listening" her class mate Becca said

"ye sorry, just give me one minute" Sky said as she began to go to Ash, she had no idea what she was doing, but she felt like she needed to see him one last time before she flew away and would probably never see him again.

She walked up to him and sat down next to him. He just stared at her.

"hey, long time no see" she said, she wasn't nervous like she used to be

"you drunk" Ash said as he looked at her surprised she was talking to him after so long.

"no been sober for awhile" she said as she looked around.

"how long" he said, he was intrigued

"since the day we broke up" she said, and that brought back memory's to Ash, after the break up, Ash went through a hard time, Sky had heard from Rue he wasn't doing great but after a couple of months he was back to his sassy attitude, which made Sky laugh she was happy he was happy.

"that's good" he said, it then went quite a little awkward but Sky began to talk again.

"how are you?" she said, Ash had no idea why she was talking to him, she was sober and did this mean she wanted to start up again. He just looked at her.

"Sky what are you doing" he said

"Look, I'm leaving next week for good and probably wont be coming back, I wasn't going to speak to you but when I saw you, I guess I thought I would just say bye for good" Ash's heart broke a little when she said she would be leaving and wont be coming back but he was happy for the girl he heard from Rue she was doing well and got into a top college.

"that's great sky, I'm proud" he said as he looked down

"ye thanks" it went silent again and she just sighed, she then got up and looked at him.

"bye Ash" she said as she walked into the house then left.

She decided to walk home, all the way home she thought about Ash, she missed him and could easily jump into his arms and to Ash he would let her, but everything had changed. She changed.

That's the book done guys

Thanks for all the love