Part 2 first day back

Skylar's pov

"Skylar!" my mum shouted 

"urghhhh" I grumbled quietly waking up from my slumber.

"Skylar get your arse up your gonna be late, and I'm not being late because of you"

"I will just give me a moment mom clam down woman" I say not thinking she could hear me 

"Don't be cheeky with me Sky, now get up and at least look half decent" My mom shouted from behind my door. she went down stairs and I let out a grumble. I was defiantly not a morning person. At all. I liked my sleep, like maybe a bit too much but at least I wasn't a bitch if I had it.

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. It was 7:15 and I had to straighten my hair and do some light make up before getting my mom to drop me off. I picked out a outfit, it consisted of jeans and a oversized shirt that said hard rock, it was a cool shirt and it didn't show much skin off, well non at all actually. 

Like I said I hate attention and wearing a shirt that showed a lot of skin would not be good for me. Last year a girl in my class wore and short shirt and she did not hear the end of it. Guys just carnt keep it in there pants. 

It was now 8 and I was going to be late I quickly went down stairs and grabbed a glass of water and got my keys tucking them into my bag before pulling my phone out of my pocket and checking my notifications from my friends.

Maddy: Hey girlie Goodluck today, hope to see you around today also come to the party tonight all the girls are going to it, its the first party back and you don't want to miss it. Love ya x

a party?

I'm not exactly the party type but I did enjoy spending time with my friends and this year was going to be different, make a change actually live like a teenager for once.

Me: urm ill have to think about it but thank you mads talk to you later love you too x

tucking my phone in my pocket and walking to the door grabbing onto the handle.

"Ready mom!" I shouted 

she came running down the stairs her hair falling down as she pouncing up and down reaching the bottom step.

"okay got everything?" she asked looking at me up and down not exactly approving of the outfit.

"yep" i said tapping my fingers on the door knob before twisting it open getting into the car.

                                                                            Time skip 

I was now in school in period 4, trying to stay awake but my eyes were fluttering shut until some one knocked my arm. It was my teacher she gave me a unapproving look, she walked off and began going on about something. I sighed in annoyance .

I only had 1 more lesson then I could go home.

After school, I walked home  listening to music and my feet went in front of another.

I got a text from some one pulling my phone out I glanced as the contact said rue, swiping on my phone I read it.

Rue: yo wanna come w me to get some drugs

Rue had only been back a few days and I knew she was on drugs, I was the I only one who knew, I didn't like it, the fact she was killing all her braincells but she wouldn't listened and I loved rue too much to constantly keep nagging her about the effects. She knew all the effects she just didn't care.

I loved rue she had a special part of my heart, I loved hanging out with her I could relate to her she lost her dad I did but eve though hers died differently they shared the same mourning of a father.

Me : urm ye but I cant be too long.

I didn't only just say yes because I wanted to see rue I also wanted to see fez I missed him I hadn't seen him in a long time. Fez and ash had a little shop that sold sweets, food and that kind of stuff, they also sold drugs and that was where most teenagers in this town went to get there's.

I didn't like ash too much he was same age as me but had a whole lot of attitude that she wasn't fond of. 

She quickly put her phone away and through her hair up, since she knew she would have to ride her bike with rue since she didn't have a car, she didn't mind it was fun and relaxing.