Part 20

Emma's mum had dropped them off, they walked in and slid past the warm bodies to get to the kitchen, multiple people were surrounding the kitchen, there were red cups placed everywhere, she grabbed a cup that looked new and searched around for something to drink.

Emma grabbed the cup out of Sky's hand and began pouring some liquid in, she gave it back to her and sipped on the drink and made a face in grimace

"drink up girl, its gonna be a fun night" Emma said as she downed her drink that she had in her hand. Sky ended up drinking her drink and refilling it.

After a couple of drinks Emma had drifted off somewhere and Sky was just minding her own business that was until she saw Ash, she began to walk over to where he was talking to some people.

"ashyy" she said, she was very tipsy and was begging to slur her words, Ash just looked over at her and then double looked, he had never seen her in something in so revealing. His friends begin to look as well, he just glared at them and they began to walk away taking the hint.

"hey ma, you drunk?" he questioned

"nope not yet anyways" she said swaying back and forth to the music in the back ground "how long you been here?" 

"not too long, how about you"

"not long Ems somewhere in the crowds I'm pretty sure I saw her grinding on a guy, good for her" she said as she looked over to where everyone was dancing.

Ash was counting some money while talking to people, Sky just stood there bored watching him, he was dealing some drugs and loads more people started coming round for some, As the crowd around him got a bit bigger he pulled her so she was stood with him.

After the crowd had gone and he was able to just relax, Sky took this opportunity to grab his hand and pull him to the dance floor

"I cant Sky I'm working" he said as he began to pull back

"please Ash"

"I cant I'm sorry" he said as he pulled his hand out of hers

"fine ill find another guy who actually wants to be around me, maybe they want more from me" she was only playing with him,  but he didn't have to know she wasn't serious, she began to walk off into the dance floor until she felt a hand on her back.

"one dance" He said into her ear, she smirked and lead the way until they were in the middle of all the body's, Ash was stiff at first but once she put her arms around his neck he untensed.

"see its not that bad" she said giggling like a little girl, he just rolled his eyes in response.

she just looked at him, getting lost in his eyes, she thought he had the most beautiful eyes ever, he just looked down at her and raised his eye brow

"what?" he said, she just looked at him in adoration

she leaned up on her tippy toes and gently kissed him then pulled away, he just looked at her before leaning down and capturing her lips with his, she melted into the kiss and her hands got entangled in his hair as she explored his mouth.

His hands went to her back as he tried to pull her even closer than they were

They separated for air, and they just looked at each other, there eyes filled with lust.

She held his hands as she led him out of the crowd, he just followed as he was captured by her, she looked stunning tonight, her hair was curled and she smelled like heaven.

She led him upstairs into a quite area, He had no idea what she was going to do next but adrenaline kicked in and he just wanted more of her lips on his.