Part 6 the care

Skylar woke up, to a familiar surrounding she was at Fezcos, her head hurt, like really bad, her eyes felt heavy and her body ached. Ash was watching her from behind the sofa, he watched her like a hawk, watching everything she did, Skylar felt a pair of eyes on her and turned around to see ash stood there with his arms crossed.

He had a straight face but his eyes looked worried, but his face stayed the same, he took small steps closer to Skylar as he sat down next her her, looking at her blue eyes.

he got lost in the moment, he quickly coughed pretending to have something in his throat 

"How are you" Ash was more than concerned he didn't sleep the who time she was, he watched her all night, he was supposed to wake Fez up and they would take turns watching her but ash never woke Fez up.

"my head, it hurts" she said bringing her hand towards her temple hoping to gain some relief

"ye well your lucky only your head hurts" he said feeling a relief wash over him 

"what even happened"

"you don't remember" Ash was confused, he thought she would remember

"no"

"well we will talk about it later you want some aspirin to take care of that headache" she nodded watching him get up headed to the cupboard.

as ash watched her chug the water as well as the aspirin he watched her, just taking in her beauty, her eyes were still heavy so she decided to lean her head onto ash's shoulder for comfort, she felt safe with him.

he was taken back in surprise and tensed but he quickly relaxed and brought his arm around her.

they soon fell asleep together on the sofa.

Fez had woken up a hour later and walked into the living room in a hurry, thinking Sky wasn't okay but he was taken back when he saw Sky and Ash cuddled up on the sofa with ashes hand around sky's waist and her head nuzzled into his chest.

He got his phone a took a photo, he thought it was so cute, the people he loved so much were getting along and looked happy, it warmed his heart.

Hours later Sky was the first to wake, she was about to get up when she felt a something heavy keeping her from doing so, she looked up to see ashtrays head on hers and his arm wrapped around her petite body.

he looked so peaceful, his hot breathe was on her leaving her with shivers going down her back, she watched him for at least 10 minuets. 

Her hand was wrapped around his fitting perfectly with his, there body was tangled with each other, making it extremely hard for her to get up without waking him

she didn't want to wake him, he looked exhausted before, she knew he worried about her, even though he tried to not show it, he would slip up and she catch him staring at her with puppy dog eyes admiring her. 

It used to keep her up at night, she so desperately wanted to be his friend, but he was always so defensive and kept his walls up.

He started to stir awake and he started to loosen his grip he hadn't opened his eyes yet so she kept staring, knowing this wouldn't be happening again any time soon.

"what are you staring at Skylar" she loved the way her name rolled of his tongue

she quickly turned her head away and tried to get up, but he just groaned and kept his arm still around her.

"ash" she said in a low tone

"5 more minuets sky" he needed some more sleep but she felt very embarrassed he had just caught her staring, she tried to move again 

"rose" he said warningly, he sometimes used her last name, he did it when he was mad or tried to annoy her.

"fine" she relaxed back down and looked at ash then got a confidence boost and snuggled back into him

He was quick to pull her close.

she felt butterfly's in her stomach

and for ash he was content, he had what he was always telling himself he didn't deserve, he had the person in his arms snuggled up close to him.

They slept peacefully, again

This is short but its some ash and Skylar content which I have been dying to writ

PLEASE COMMENT THINGS OR EVEN LIKE OR VOTE

love you all x