Chapter 10: Final Fight

This chapter will be a bit different to how the manga goes, since my friend hasn't read it and she is reading this story. I'll try to make it as good as possible, so I hope you enjoy 💛

» [demon] «

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

she's strong. I can sense that energy off of her. A poor kid with a poor soul. Would it be fun to just.... I don't know.... Mess with her?
⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉
Cough! Cough!

Blood sinks into your hand whilst you try to catch your breath. Your body trembles a bit while you try to stand still. It's been a few days since you woke up, after being asleep for a whole month trying to recover. All the demon Slayer's are now busy training to become stronger. Because of the few incidents with people encountering upper rank demons, the Hashira thought it was a good idea to do this. But of course they're forcing you to rest, which you wouldn't accept very kindly.

Slowly, the blood from your hands floats and enters your mouth and back to where it came from. You sigh while holding your head in one of your hands. You wish your breathing style could heal you faster, but it wasn't that special.

You hadn't seen anyone you knew at all. But you weren't sad, you were relieved. You didn't want to see anyone's faces after trying to avoid all of them. As soon as you recover, you're going to go on missions again, distancing yourself further...

Or you could just kill them

You turn your head around, but no one's there... It kind of sounded like it was more in your head than from someone's lips.

Well I mean I am talking in your mind and just watching from a distance

... Who are you? I'm guessing you're a demon if you can do that mind stuff...

Wow. I'm impressed that you're not dumb! Let's just say I'm that person who's here to give you a push in the right direction.

Well that just sounds like bullshit.

Wow! You should watch what you say little missy~ I'm just here helping others out!

Well sorry to break it to you but I'm not falling for your shitty trap. I've already got enough on my plate.

.... Well you see..... You don't really have a choice.

...... Dark

You were now in a dark place. No light, sun, objects. It was just nothingness. A giggle sounded behind you, making shivers spread around your body. You took your sword out and gripped it, thanking yourself that you decided to bring it. You scan the figure, but that didn't help. The figure was basically only a tad bit lighter than the black, so you couldn't pin point or see them well. The giggles stop, the world becoming silent.

"You look like you have potential. I could turn you into a demon and then you would be unstoppable! Oh how fun does that sound?"

"Sorry, but I'm not interested in becoming something disgusting."

You sweated a bit, trying to get ready for a possible attack. More laughs came from the figure, just before it launched at you. You swiftly block it's attacks with your sword, huffing and puffing in the process.

"Dang. I thought I'd have an advantage on you since your injured. Guess you really are tougher than you look.... Say, why do you cover your eyes?"

Curiosity leaks from the demon as you take a step back. You change your breathing and go to use one of your simple moves. A sting erupts from your lungs. A burning sensation covering them like honey. Even with the pain, you still readied your breathing style.