Chapter 2: new friend

✁・・・Playing next chapter・・・

» [Kindness and patience is key] «

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

❝𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂! 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂... 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗜 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂...

...𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁.❞

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

(y/n) Pov

Again, you hid in your room. No one liked you, so why give them a hard time and go outside? You never truly wanted to scare them with your ugly features, but it always ends that way. First with your parents and family members, and now with the people that you'll be around a whole lot with. You focus on medic things and slaying demons. You wanted to make tools and some type of serums to help you in battle instead of having to use your breathing skills. Your breathing technique has a lot of negatives when using it. After all, your breathing was the breath of Blood.

What this meant was that with each attack, it would use your blood. Your cursed blood. Your rumours were true about you being able to curse people with contact from your hands or eyes, but you could choose to curse them or not. What this meant was that when someone looks into your eyes, they won't be cursed unless you want to curse them. Though, you didn't have control over it. Sure, you could choose to curse them, but if you made one wrong move while just staring at them or them being in contact with your hands, they would get cursed without your consent. All the memories of all the times when a person would be too curious about your curse, they would end up cursing themselves. Yes it could be a little curse making them clumsy, but oh it can get worse.

So, you never made friends or connections ever again. Hiding in a little cave, waiting for the darkness to consume you. Taking blood out of your body and use it to experiment things because no one else would help. So many scars on your body, but you didn't mind. You already looked ugly, so why not become even uglier! People would then avoid you even more, an amazing plan-

*knock, knock*

". . . ."

Your thoughts halt. A red liquid slowly dripped down your fresh cuts from taking blood out of your body. It was early in the morning, no one should be at your door this early in the morning.

...*knock, knock!*

You stood up from your chair and made your way to the door. You rolled down your sleeve to hid the blood that dripped down your arm. Open the door just a bit, you saw a familiar face. Soft burgundy hair, Hanafuda earings and the usual smile that completed it all. Everything about him was perfect, even the imperfections on the inside that you'll probably never know. His face was a bit surprise once you opened the door, but went right back to a smile. Suddenly, your eyes caught a bit of steam. Once you shifted your orbs to look to where it was coming from, they widened at the tasty meal that rested in his rough palms. You could only now realise the empty feeling in your stomach. "Hi again! Aoi told me to bring you this food since you haven't come out to eat and she was too busy to get it to you." Yep, she definitely was "too busy".