24 - doubt

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face, I saw no one beside me when I woke up. Did he leave for work already?

I looked at the time and it's already 7 in the morning. I need to cook breakfast for the kids since the maids are not here yet today but they'll be arriving tomorrow and luckily dad agreed to give me a day off.

I entered the bathroom and changed my clothes into a casual ones. I was about to step down the stairs when I smell something good and heard the kids giggling from the kitchen.

"Appa! The flour went to my face, let me draw you a flour on your face too!" Jinjoo tried wiping the flour on her dad's face but he dodge making them all giggle.

I felt my heart flutter. I don't even know if this was a dream but if this is, never wake me up.

I cleared my throat and walked downstairs with a smile on my face, the twins ran to me with their dirty apron but I didn't mind. I showered them with kisses and they told me they're making pancakes.

Jungkook also went to us and pouted. Is this kid also asking for a kiss?

"Appa, are you a duck? Why are you pouting?" I tried to stop myself from laughing but when Jinjoo laughed, I can't help but to giggle.

"I-I was asking your eomma for a kiss." he said and pulled me by the waist.

"Yah, let me go. The kids are here." I whispered to him and gently tapped his arms.

"I'll get back to you later." he said and let me go. The three of them got back to the kitchen, continuing their work when suddenly the doorbell went on.

I came to see who it was and I was shocked to see the group of men and women standing at our doorstep.

It was the unnies and oppas.

"Surprise! Let's all have breakfast together." they said and I let them all in. The kids looked confused when they saw the boys but when they saw unnies, they automatically smiled at them.

They haven't been able to meet the boys properly so they are still unfamiliar to them, that's why.

I gestured the twins to come to me and I introduced them to the boys one by one. I thought it would take time for them to talk to them but they immediately played with them.

Since the unnies and oppas brought food, I got back to the kitchen with Jungkook to help him with the pancakes.

"Do you need help?" I asked as I leaned on the kitchen counter opposite to him.

"Yes, come here." I slowly walked beside him and I thought he really needed help but he pulled me by the waist just like what he did earlier and whispered to me.

"I told you, I'll get back to you later." I was about to argue but he captured my lips and he was kissing it aggressively, like a tiger that hasn't been tamed for years.

I held his chest to gently push him away but he's too strong. As we kissed, I suddenly felt being lift up from the floor to the kitchen counter.

We broke the kiss and he looked at me while smirking.

"You owe me years for this." he leaned in and kissed my neck. I bit my lips trying not to moan because they might hear us.

I tried to gently push him away again but he won't budge. We heard footsteps coming her and he sucked my neck for the last time before getting me down and kissing me on the lips.