02 - clueless attraction

Tzuyu's POV

"...what did just happen back there" I said panting as I try to catch my heart beat while leaning against the door of my office.

I just left the conference room and it was the most intense time of my life, I swear.

1 hour ago.

"Such a respectful young man. Welcome to our company, let me introduce you to everyone." Dad said to him and he was just there smiling at everyone, including me. I hope he doesn't recognize me, at all.

Dad started introducing everyone and he started from Jun-oppa up to Nayeon unnie but when it was the general manager's turn, someone knocked and it was Mingyu.

"Sorry I'm late. Chou Tzuyu, I've been searching all over you." he said and kissed the top of my head in front of everyone.

"Can you please sit down? Thank you." I whispered to him and he sat down. I felt eyes looking at us and it was Mr. Jeon.

What was that for?

"Sorry for that. Anyway, this is my daughter and the company lawyer, Atty. Chou Tzuyu." I stood up and offered my hand and he accepted it with a smirk on his face.

"Nice to meet you...again." Dad looked at him as he said the word again.

I felt so nervous, is he gonna say it? Is he gonna tell everyone here? Oh, please no.

"We met in Pa-"

"We met at the Park weeks ago, Dad." I cut him off and laugh was visible from his face.

"Oh, really? When did you start liking Parks?" my smile dropped remembering that I hated parks ever since I was a kid.

Ugh, you're so bad at lying Tzuyu!
.
.
.
.

"Ms. Chou?" I was shocked when someone knocked at the door. It was my secretary. I opened the door for her and she handed me contracts that I need to deliver tomorrow at their company.

"You're so pale, Tzu." I was shocked for the second time when Sana unnie appeared behind me while smirking.

"For the second time, please don't scare me, gosh."

"You're so moody~ Is it because of him?"

"Yes, why is he-- WAIT. WHAT? How did you know unnie?" she laughed looking at my reaction. She then told me everything that happened and how did she know Mr. Jeon.

He told me that Taehyung has been telling her stories that Jungkook has been telling him and guess what? I was a part of that story.

"What if he knows you're working here? Is he stalking you? That's creepy." Did he really want our company to merge with theirs or is it because he knew I was here? I get goosebumps just by thinking about it.

"Unnie..." I held her hands begging her not to go but their department head called her.

I sat down my chair as I started fiddling my fingers and continuously spinning my chair around. I was having a mindless thinking here and there when suddenly Dad and Jun oppa barged into my office.

"Dad, Jun oppa." They both sat down and they looks like they wanted to say something.

"You know that JK Group of Companies is such a big hit for us if ever we merge right?" he asked and I nodded.

I have a bad feeling about it but I still needed to listen to what is it about. I just clasped my hands together and hope for the best.

"They agreed, in one condition."