15 - farewell anniversary

Tzuyu's POV

I have two days left, Jungkook will be going home tonight. We will not see each other tomorrow but he told me to come the next day. I want to make the last two days of my stay here memorable, as if it's going to be my last.

Except the fact that it really is my last...

I am emptying my apartment already and sent my other things at the house. I looked around and remembered every memory me with him here.

A tear escaped my eyes. Everything was good and full of love but why does it have to be like this? Why me?

I sat at the floor and hugged my knees while crying my heart out. I hope this pain will go, just like how I will let him go.

After minutes, I stopped crying and washed my puffy eyes at the sink. I drove to our house and I saw Dad's face.

"Tzuyu, are you sure you'll be okay at Germany?" I put my hands on his shoulder and smiled.

"I'll be okay dad."

"I just can't understand why do you want to take your masters degree and leave all of a sudden. What about Jungkook?" that made me stop what I am doing. I don't want to tell him the truth so I made up a lie.

"Dad, Jungkook and I have... mutually agreed to break up." yeah, I just said that.

"What? Why?"

"For some personal reasons Dad, please don't hate him and see him as you always do." I said and run up to the temporary room where I'll stay for days before leaving.

I texted the unnies to meet with me tomorrow and they still don't know I am going to leave the country. They'll be angry for sure.

I lay on my bed and scrolled through my gallery. There are tons of pictures and videos of me and Jungkook in a date, in the office, in his house, in his condo and there's also Jin Seo.

I scrolled more and saw a video...

"Hey Chou Tzuyu!" the love of my life said as he talked to himself at the camera as if he's talking to me.

"You left your phone again at the table top so while you're taking a shower I'll make a video about some things." then he suddenly bent down and when he came back up, he was holding a guitar.

"Tada! You probably never hear me sing yet so I wanted to sing for you in a video. I don't know if you'll see this or not but I'll sing. This is 'Nothing Like Us' here I go." he sighed deeply before strumming his guitar and singing the song.

"I only know the chorus, mianhe." he then laugh but panicked when he heard the door of the shower clicked. He immediately snatched the phone from the table and stopped it.

--

"Pabo-yah." I said to the image of him while wiping my tears.

"I am about to hurt your feelings Jungkook-ah, do you know that? But, I'm sorry." the whole day, all I did was to cry and cry and cry until I fell asleep and didn't even waited for Jungkook to text if he arrived.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I can still feel that my face is puffy. I stood up and prepared myself to meet the unnies. I didn't dress up much, I just wore blue and white striped dress and a white heels.