23 - together

Tzuyu's POV

"Kids hurry! Eunwoo might miss his flight!" I shouted from downstairs and the kids ran down.

Today, I took a day off because we'll send Eunwoo at the airport. He'll be going back to Germany for some modelling job. I'm so proud of him but I was sad to let him go. He's one of the best friend that I had.

"That's better if he misses his flight, at least he won't have to go." Jungki said while clinging into Eunwoo's arms.

I know he's just stopping himself to cry but I can see sadness in his eyes. Eunwoo has been a big part of their life and he's been a father figure to them ever since they're young.

"Let's go." Eunwoo said and we all got to the car. We had a driver to send us there, We're all sitting at the back seat and the kids are nonstop playing with him until at the middle of the trip, they fell asleep.

"Are you sure they're going to be okay?" He asked as he caressed their faces.

"They will. I promise you but please don't lose contact with them, hmm?" he laughed and he made a pinky promise. When we arrived at the airport, he decided not to wake the kids up. He got his luggage at the compartment and stopped at the door.

"I'll see you soon my bestie. Goodbye." I hugged him really tight and waved to him for the last time. We drove away from the airport but then the twins woke up.

"Eunwoo hyung?" Jungki looked around but he didn't see him. I know what's going to happen next so I confronted them and until we came home they're still crying.

When we entered the house, I was shocked to see Jungkook sitting at the couch.

"Appa." they ran to him, crying.

"Why are you crying my babies?" he caressed their faces and wiped their tears.

"E-eunwoo oppa left us." their sobs became louder and louder, enough for mom and dad to go down.

"What is happening?" Dad asked and he looked at them then back at me.

"We sent Eunwoo at the airport. I'll go up first." I said and quickly excused myself there. I just can't bear to face him now, I know he's mad at me, like really mad.

I sat down at the edge of the bed and my phone rang, it was a text from Eunwoo.

From: My bestie Woo

Thank you for making me stay at your house, it was really sweet. I'll see you all soon as I can. I love you all especially you girl, it's not goodbye.

I smiled through the phone and sent him a reply. After that, I changed my clothes and I noticed my clothes are almost gone. I went down to ask mom about it but the she called me instead.

"Hmm?" I asked leaning at the kitchen counter. She pointed at Jungkook who's sitting at the living room alone and mom told me he was going to tell me something.

I sat down on the separate sit as him and waited for him to speak.

"I know this may shock you but I want the kids on my house." My heart dropped.

"N-no please, don't take them away from me. I don't want to. I'm begging you." I held his hands and bowed my head. I had no tears left to cry but I can feel the clenching of my heart.

This was something I imagined. Something I was afraid to happen.

"Hey, who said you're not coming?" he said and I looked up at him.