28 - his pov (pt.2)

Jungkook's POV

"You need to agree with the LEEs, this could help the company that your parents built, Jungkook. Why won't you listen to us?!" I breathe heavily as my uncle started to scold us again.

They wanted me to marry Jieun because of their company status, that it would help us to reach farther expansions than before.

Sure, I want that to happen but I'm not that desperate.

I was about to speak up when auntie came in with something in her aura. She sat down in front of us and dropped her bag.

"You'll agree to this. You understand?"

I slammed the table and stood up "What part of 'i don't want to' do you not understand?"

"Nothing, we completely understand it but...I wonder what it would feel like if Aura Group of Companies suddenly collapse.... Kaboom!" she followed it with an evil laugh and I just froze there.

Are they really the person who I thought they were?

"W-what are you saying?"

"If you don't marry Jieun then you won't get to marry Chou Tzuyu either. I'll make her hate you."

Why do I have to be in this position? Why are they so mean to me? Why are they doing this? It's so unfair.

After that day, I started spending most of my time with Tzuyu. I don't want to lose her, I will do everything in my power to cancel that stupid wedding.

Until I found a chance to talk with Jieun privately at Jeju because Aunt want us to go there for a business seminar.

Today is the day of our flight. I hugged her tight and I can't stop the tears in my eyes. Then I heard her chuckled.

"Hey, what's wrong? It's not like it's the last time you're going to see me right?"

I promise this won't be the last time, my love. I will do everything just to be with you.

When we arrived in Jeju, I go straight to my room and rest there since it's already afternoon and the seminar would probably start by tomorrow.

I still don't know yet if Jieun has arrived but for sure I'll see her tomorrow at the event.
.
.
.
.

"Jieun!" I ran at her table and sat there for us to talk properly.

"Why did you agr-"

"Let's ruin the wedding." she was surprised and taken back for what I said but I'm so determined to stop the wedding in any way.

"But... how?"

"We should ask for Wonwoo's help." I said mentioning her boyfriend and my cousin.

She called him after the event and Wonwoo said he's in for the plan. I thought everything will go well not until I came back home.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm tired of pretending. I... fell out of love Jeon, let's break up." I feel shattered into pieces.

She's lying right? Why? Why now Tzuyu?

"Did Auntie tell you? Tzuyu look, it's-"

"Enough. You can get married to Jieun if you want because I don't love you anymore."

If only aunt didn't helped me all those years, I would have taken her to jail. Why id she ruining my life now?

I was too carried away of my anger and confusion that I didn't even know what I am doing to her.