01 - somewhere in paris

Tzuyu's POV

The lights, the music, the crowd. It so surreal to be here. I am now here at a huge club in the town of Paris and everything here is wilder than I thought.

There are people making out and flirting anywhere. Good thing is that I am here with Sana unnie.

We are here in Paris because not only it is our dream destination but we also came here to have some fun even in just a week. No work, no stress, just purely fun.

But the problem is... where is Sana unnie?

"Tzuyu-yah!" I looked back to see Sana unnie holding a man's arms and bringing him here on my way.

"What are you doing unnie? Are you drunk?" I whispered to her as I grabbed her arms but she introduced the man to me, which I didn't expect her boyfriend.

"This is Kim Taehyung, my boyfriend." he offered a hand. I looked at him first from head to toe and accepted the handshake.

"What? Since when unnie?" I asked totally confused.

"Since 2 years ago?"

"And you didn't bother to tell us unnie?" I sulked at her but she seemed sorry and she hugged me.

"I'm sorry Tzu, please forgive me~" she acted all cute and innocent while swaying my arms back and forth. At the end, I forgave her.

"We'll just be here Tzuyu okay? Enjoy!" she said and waved goodbye.

"Wait...WHAT? Yah! Unnie!" I sighed and looked at her figure disappearing from my eyes. I sat down again at the table and already drank 3 glasses of red wine.

Why am I always alone?

"They left you?" I was startled to hear a voice from behind me and he was much closer to my face than I thought.

He was a blue haired tall guy and he doesn't look french, not american either.

"Why do you care? and who are you?"

"Jeon Jungkook." he offered me a hand and when I looked at it, he has a tattoo from the hand up to the sleeves. Why is it so attractive to look at?

"Your name sounds familiar. Have we met before?" I asked. He chuckled and looked at me as he was laying with the glass of whiskey in his hand.

"You probably seen me in articles." Is he a celebrity? a famous person?

"I'm not sure."

"Do you want another drink? Ms-?" he asked offering me the glass on his hand. Well, the night wouldn't be complete without it so...

"I'm Tzuyu, and sure let me have that." I responded. He looked in my eyes with a smirk and drank all the whiskey on his glass.

Is he playing with me or wh-

My thoughts were cut off as I felt his lips on mine. They were warm and soft, it tasted alcoholic. When we separated, I quickly held my lips and looked at him annoyed but partly fluttered.

"How does it taste like?" he said proudly while wiping his lips. It's not like it's my first kiss but why? Just why?

"It taste like bad... but good at the same time." I laughed nervously and he looked at me again. We are distracted with the noise coming from behind us and when we looked at it, we saw people playing Beer Pong.