10

"so, how have you been holding up? you know, with the storm and all," asks wilbur as he cranes his neck down towards you.

both of you are sitting on the couch next to each other, your legs are crisscrossed and your head in the crook of wilbur's shoulder.

"i'm okay, just trying not to think about it too much. i wouldn't be able to do this without you though," you bring your hand up from your lap and ruffle his hair.

tommy's in the shower and ranboo and tubbo had to do some things on the computer— something related to streaming, you didn't really catch what they said— so it's just you and wilbur in the living room.

wilbur smiles and lightly kisses your forehead. "are you sure you don't want to sleep on the mattress? i think it would be comfier," he asks, still in your hair.

"i would, really, but i've never slept in a sleeping bag before so i wanna see how it's like. thank you though," you smile and snuggle in closer to him.

by this time ranboo and tubbo come back, hair still a bit damp.

"do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" announces tubbo.

"nah, i'm really tired. traveling takes a toll on you, you know," you say and laugh.

"alright cool. i forgot a pillow though. gonna go grab one."

before ranboo can turn around, you yell out, "oh wait wait, do you mind grabbing me one, too? i forgot about that as well"

"yep," he says while walking down the hall.

tubbo sits down next to you and lays against you.

"throuple" you laugh out and will and tubbo join in.

after ranboo comes back and interrupts your cuddle session, he whines, "without me?" and throws the pillow he promised at you.

"HEY!" you match his sarcastic whining voice.

"clock him," wilbur whispers to you, laughing.

you punt the pillow back at him, and tubbo joins in by grabbing a throw pillow off the couch and throwing it at ranboo.

soon enough, there's a full-on pillow fight. just like the ones in those cringeworthy teenage girl films, only with less feathers. we don't want to make too much of a mess in wilbur's flat.

tommy walks out of the bathroom, humming the able sisters. so fucking typical.

right as you were about to throw another pillow at ranboo, he slides out of the way and it hits tommy. he almost toppled over, poor thing.

"WHAT THE FUUUCK??!" he screams out.

your eyes widened and hands dart towards your mouth. everyone else just laughs, and eventually tommy also joins in.

what a night.

author's note:
heyheyhey! how is everyone? ik this chapter is a bit on the shorter one, but i still find it pretty cute! i'm thinking the next few chapters will be the "one of two" climaxes i have planned, so we'll see. that's all i've got, catch you later.
~luc

word count: 504
date of publication: march 26, 2022