8

"izzy, is everything alright?" wilbur noticed you stare at the window with worried eyes as lightning brightens up the room.

"hm? oh, mhm" you give him a smile and small nod in return. hard rain is still pouring down in the background, but you try to turn your full attention to wilbur.

but wilbur still knows. he walks up to you and tilts your chin up, "it'll be okay, the storm can't get you when you're inside, i promise," and softly kisses the top of your head. he always knows how to make someone feel better, and it's definitely one of the things you love most about him.

even after all the years, you still feel a tad uncomfortable being intimate with will around other people, so you were partly glad when ranboo interrupted by asking about the bathroom situation.

"izzy can go last, since she takes the longest" tommy pipes up with a mouthful of food.

"eww, no, i'm not going last...no offense," you say giggling, "i've got a better idea, how 'bout i go first and tommy goes last" you turn towards tommy and give a cocky smile.

"fine, fine. izzy'll go first, then will, ranboo, me, then tommy? fair enough? and you'll still get your wish of tommy going last" tubbo laughs towards you, which makes you nod in return. "sure, perfect!"

"bullshit" tommy says under his breath and sighs, which just gets a laugh out of everyone.

you walk over to the entrance and grab two of your suitcases. "can someone else get the other one and take it to wilbur's and my room please?" you call over your shoulder as you walk down the hall into the room.

why you didn't think of rolling them, you have no idea. instead, you're holding each heavy suitcase half a foot in the air while walking down the hall. you take a left into wilbur's room and place the suitcases on the ground. you'd feel bad placing them on his bed— they're full of airport germs and it's not like there even was a full bed anymore. just wood planks lined up across the bed frame.

you reach for the white one and grab your neatly-folded pajamas, which consist of navy sleep-shorts and a soft, dark grey billy joel t-shirt.

knock knock.

you hear wilbur knocking on the open door, and you turn around in time to hear him ask, "special delivery! one suitcase for miss izzy gold?"

hearing his last name after your first name makes you blush and smile, and the only thing you can get out was, "thank you, mr gold." you stand up and try to take it from him, but he turns his torso away from you.

"uh, uh. i've got it." he places it down next to the other suitcases and notices your pajamas. "oh, you're gonna get cold wearing that."

"it's true, it's fucking freezing in here at night. trust me, i would know" you see tommy shivering just at the thought of it. apparently he was standing in the doorframe listening to your conversation for the last few seconds.

"anyway, will. do you mind grabbing me and the guys some things to sleep in? we don't have anything to wear. you know, 'cuz of the whole 'unprepared-on-the-spot-storm-sleepover'?" he asks him, arm propped up against the doorframe.

"yeah, i've gotchu" he opens his drawers and grabs three t-shirts, crew necks, and sweatpants and hands them to tommy. you take this time to replace the shorts you were going to originally wear with a pair of light blue sweatpants and grab your toiletries bag.

"i'll be in the shower" you announce as you walk out of his room and across the hall into the bathroom.

author's note:
hey everyone! how are we all? i'm so excited to write these upcoming parts— stick around to read them! speaking of which, i would love to hear your feedback! send a comment, shoot me a dm, vote, whatever you want! i'd love to hear it :))
~ lucaa

total words: 684