6

"OKAY, OKAY! heh, what about this?" tommy giggles and turns on a lovejoy playlist. he turns to wilbur, who groans and throws his head in his hands. everyone else laughs, and you pat his shoulder.

"will, relax, it'll be fun!" you tell him and pull him up out of his misery. everyone else gets up as the intro chords of "sex sells" start to play.

"loosen up a bit!" you tell wilbur as you shake his arms and lean in.

"YOU THINK HE'D REALIZE, BUT HE'S INFATUATED WITH IDEAS-" tommy didn't waste any time to start singing, and soon everyone joins in.

after a few lines of the song go by, it starts to feel like a mini-party in will's flat. everyone's singing, jumping, and having a great time.

"NOW IT'S RED, NOW IT'S DEAD,
NOW IT'S EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED
NOW IT'S FOUR OPEN DOORS
PILLOWS PRESSED UNDER YOUR KNEES
NOW IT'S A SAD, SAPPY SUCKER
TO ENSURE HER THE ENDIIIINNG"

your medium-length hair is flying everywhere while you're dancing and jumping around with wilbur and the gang. ranboo starts to sing the lyrics louder than before— is this the first time you've heard him sing?

when the build-up to the chorus starts playing, tommy yells, "SOLO, SOLO!" at you.

you smile and shake your head, but everyone encourages you to sing solo before you can refuse.

"YES, IZZY! SOLOO!" tubbo says loudly above the music. you finally give in and start screaming the lyrics out.

"I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON
KNOW SHE'S NOT THERE, I KNOW SHE'S GOING
TO..HIS...FLAAATTT
A CAPRICORN, OH FUCK THAT!
THEY SAY SEX SELLS, I KNOW THAATT!"

after you're done, you throw your head back and steal wilbur's "WOO!"

out of the corner of your eye, you see tommy's phone pointed right at you.

"WERE YOU RECORDING ME?" you yell at him.

"NO!" tommy starts to run away and circle around the coffee table.

"what is he trying to play, duck duck goose?" you think to yourself before chasing after him to delete the video he took of you.

"woah-ouh!" ranboo and tubbo yell as you run around them.

when tommy trips over the couch, you finally grab his phone. before deleting it, you decide to watch the video.

"damn, i look good" you laugh to yourself, which makes wilbur reply, "you just figured that out?"

when tommy gets up, he continues the pathetic chase. you didn't get a chance to delete the video, so you start running away from him. while your head was turned back, you bump into wilbur.

"oh! haha, sorry!" you say. wilbur takes tommy's phone from you and holds his hand up high so tommy couldn't get it. when he notices tommy running at him, wilbur throws it over to ranboo.

it feels so comforting being back in wilbur's strong arms. he wraps himself around you, and you were about to lose touch of reality and be completely immersed in him until ranboo speaks up,
"izzy, this video isn't even that bad, why do you want to delete it so bad?"

"yeah! it looks really good! you should post it!" tubbo adds onto ranboo's case, which makes you spin around and look at everyone else.

"if you don't do it, i will!" tommy quickly naruto-runs at ranboo and grabs his phone back.

"there! now anyone who views my instagram story can see your beautiful scream-singing" tommy laughs and drops his phone.

"whatever, i think you looked beautiful" wilbur pulls your sweatshirt and spins you around to face him. a quick forehead kiss makes you feel better and realize that it was just a video of you singing, and it wasn't a big deal.

"ohhkkaayy, i think we better start going" says ranboo. he laughs and turns the music off.

"wait, what about the weather?" tubbo walks over to the big window and pushes the curtain out of the way.

"shit, look at that" wilbur says. rain is coming down at an angle, trees are aggressively swaying around, and water is rapidly running down the edge of road.

"i guess we didn't hear it over the music" a loud crack of thunder makes tommy walk over to tubbo to takes a closer look.

"there's no way you can leave, it's borderline dangerous to be outside at this time. looks like you're spending the night" wilbur gives a weak smile at tommy, tubbo, and ranboo, who look at each other then back at you and wilbur.

author's note:
hi guys, thank you so much for over 120 reads! make sure to stick around because i've got a really great idea for the future plot! if you're enjoying the story so far, please comment and vote! i love the feedback :)
~ luca

total words: 803