3

you and wilbur are walking along the sidewalk of the airport. there are cars honking their horns, people yelling, and police moving cars all around you, but all you can focus on is wilbur and seeing your best friends again.

that familiar black audi emerges from the sea of cars, and you see a person in a bright blue jacket stumbling out of the backseat. you glance at wilbur before running off.

"IZZZAYYY" tommy yells as he runs towards you.

you tightly hug him and say, "i've gotta be honest, it's not everyday you see a 6-foot tommyinnit naruto running at you." both of you laugh before wilbur catches up to you.

"i see the sister is reunited with her younger brother" will says, giggling. you two aren't actually siblings, but you've got that type of relationship. you've known tommy for ages, and even though you're  a bit older than him, both of you went through the same school system.

"oh shush, will." you playfully hit his side and the three of you continue to the car. you see tubbo getting out of the passenger seat and ranboo out of the driver's. of course, ranboo is always the designated driver. they catch up to you and hug you.

"how was france, ms paris?" ranboo says, looking down at you and giving an exaggerated french accent.

"it was great— lots of studying, though. but it's such a gorgeous city. and the food is on the next level, not like we have here" you slightly shake your head and laugh.

"ah, that sounds nice, yeah! but alright, let's get home since it's a bit late, and you must be tired." wilbur's hand is on your back, guiding you towards the car. tubbo and ranboo get in the front, and wilbur opens the door for you before putting your luggage in the trunk. you climb in, and tommy follows. when wilbur puts your luggage away, he goes around the car and hops in from the other side.

"ohh, wow. i almost forgot the steering wheel is on the right side, damn." you laugh and tommy looks over at you in disappointment.

"how could you!" wilbur puts his arm over your shoulder and playfully shakes you, bringing you closer to him.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry!" you laugh and shake your head.

"for real, izzy, it's so weird driving on the wrong side of the road." ranboo says and looks back at you. "alright, off we go!"

tubbo puts some music on— ironically, it's "taunt" by lovejoy. you pull your rested head away from wilbur's chest just enough to look at him, making him laugh from embarrassment.

tommy, not missing the chance to show off his karaoke skills, starts singing (borderline shouting),

"YOU'RE INSECURE, YOU'RE INSECURE. I GUESS I ALWAYS KNEW THAT ONE DAY, WHEN I GET TOO DRUNK AND JUMP IN, TO FIGURE OUT WHAT MAKES YOUR BRAIN TICK, IM A LISTENER, IM A LISTENER."

before tommy can go off to sing another verse, wilbur sharply interrupts him by saying, "it's, 'i guess i always do that one thing,' not, 'i guess i always knew that one day,' tommy." he laughs at the look on tommy's face— just absolutely stunned.

"WHY DIDN'T NO ONE TELL ME THIS EARLIER??!" tommy shouts, which makes tubbo go, "WE JUST DIDN'T FIGURE YOU WERE THAT DUMB!"

you missed this so much. even though it's chaotic, you feel so lucky to be back, hanging out with your best friends. that alone would be great, but the fact that you're relaxing in wilbur's arms just makes your heart soar.

author's note:
sup? i haven't been posting as much due to school, but i'm definitely excited about extending this story! stick around for extra fun, wholesome moments, and even some more karaoke;))
~luca

total words: 636