5

after you finished freshening up, you sit down on the couch with tommy, tubbo, and ranboo. wilbur walks over to you,with two plates in each hand.

"i made pasta! alfredo, too, tubbo's favorite" he cocks his head at tubbo and laughs.

"ooh thank you! oh hey, we'll help with the plates! you should sit down" tubbo quickly gets up and motions for everyone else to do the same.

you all walk over to the kitchen and grab a bowl. after coming back into the living room, you place your pasta on the coffee table and sit down next to wilbur. he wraps his arm around you and you snuggle back closer to him.

"what do you guys want to watch?" wilbur asks everyone.

"OH, OH, WHAT ABOUT KARAOKE?!" tommy bolts up from his place between you and tubbo and runs to turn the tv on.

"...major storm warning for all of britain...be expecting winds of up to 95mph...to stay inside..." the different voices of news reporters flood your ears as tommy flips through the channels.

"ohh damn, that doesn't seem too good" tubbo says and you look over at him with a concerned look on your face.

"yeaahh. izzy, you flew in just in time. if you had scheduled a later flight you would still be in france right now" ranboo tilts forward and glances at you.

you look at both him and tubbo, who are sitting next to you, then lean back into wilbur and laugh, "fucking hell."

"OH, GOT IT!" tommy was hooking his phone up to screen mirroring and finally got it.

"tommy, why is your homescreen queen elizabeth?" wilbur bursts out laughing.

"WHAATT? IT'S LIZZY!" he returns the laughter, but with hints of whining in his voice.

"oh just put a song on already!" ranboo laughs and throws his hands up, dramatically hitting his lap.

author's note

heyheyy! how's everyone doing? i apologize for the short chapter, but it doesn't mean it isn't important;)) foreshadowing, perhaps? we'll see. stick around to find out.
~luca

total words: 344