Epilogue

Eyes glistened as they looked along the horizon line. Time had gone by, it had been nearly 6 years since that day. His eyes glanced over the waves brushing against his ankles, his thoughts taking up his mind.

It was the dawn of an early morning, where everyone would slowly wake up and perform the normal daily routines. His hands reached up and ran his hand through his brown hair. He sighed softly as he heard the soft chattering of children coming from just around the rock. 

"Shouldn't you be in bed still?" She asked as she approached him slowly.

He scoffed lightly, smiling as he turned around. 

"Shouldn't you be watching the kids? Or your brother."

She laughs before shaking her head. "He's practically a part of the kid group, being childish himself. But what are you doing awake Peter? You've been doing this for the past few weeks. You've been worrying Beth you know."

Peter sighs before nodding slowly. "I know I have been. But I can't-" He pauses with a heavy breath of air. "I keep thinking about Emmy."

YN nodded her head slowly with a heavy look on her face. "So do I."

Peter glanced at YN before looking at the ocean again. "Do you think she's back home? Or somewhere happy at least?"

YN fell silent before she looked over at her daughter, who was barely 12. 6 years since they had saved her from WICKED, from the Last City.

"I hope she is."

Peter glanced at YN before hearing Beth calling his name. He smiled brightly as his girlfriend of 5 years waved at him, holding their child who had turned 2 not a month ago. 

"You should go, I'm gonna wait for Newt," YN said as she gave Peter a nudge. 

Peter nodded before looking at her with a questioning look. "Are you going to tell him soon?"

YN rolls her eyes and nods. "I'm telling him when he gets here. Besides, if I wait any longer it'll be harder to hide the baby bump."

Peter chuckled and nodded. "Tell me if he faints, I need something to hold over his head."

YN laughs as Peter makes his way to Beth, who looked at him slightly worried.

"Hey, you weren't in bed-"

"I'm fine my dear, just got my brain stuck in my thoughts. I'm fine now, sorry for making you worry." Peter smiled before giving her a soft kiss on the lips. 

She sighed as they parted, the gurgling of their son bringing them back to reality. 

"Freddy was waiting for you, and it seems that Da might be his first words." Beth smiled.

Peter beamed as he took his son into his arms. "Oh really? Come on Fred, say Da!"

Beth laughed as Fred smiled and tapped Peter's cheeks. "Da! Da!"

|THE ORIGINAL WORLD|

Benny cursed loudly as he rolled off his bed, landing on the floor with a harsh thud. The blanket was tangled with his legs as he tried to turn off the alarm that had startled him in the first place. 

"What's happening," Leo asked groggily as he leaned upon his forearms, lifting his head from the pillow.

"Percy changed the alarm tone, that's what!" Benny hissed as he finally got himself untangled from the warmth of the blanket. He quickly tossed it onto the bed before slamming his hand onto the alarm clock, causing it to stop. 

"I forgot we had the prank war going on," Leo muttered before yawning again and unraveling the blanket at sloth pace.

"Leo, we need to get up. Breakfast is gonna be served, plus we need to get back at Percy." Benny said as he nudged Leo who had snuggled back under the blanket.