|9| - ƬΉΣ DЯΣΛMƧ

}ΣMI PӨV{

I paced around my room or the place where they made me sleep. My thoughts ran wild, and not in a good way. My brain was beginning to hurt, especially with the static ringing going through my ears.

"He's alive, and with them! Did he even look for me? Did he try to find me?" I mutter to myself, pausing to turn.

"ĐØɆ₴ ł₮ ₥₳₮₮ɆⱤ Ɇ₥₥Ɏ? ɆVɆ₦ ł₣ ⱧɆ Ⱨ₳Đ ⱠØØ₭ɆĐ ₣ØⱤ ɎØɄ-"

"Of course it matters! If he had looked then-"

"₮ⱧɆ₦ ⱧɆ ₩ØɄⱠĐ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₣ØɄ₦Đ ɎØɄ." He interupts.

I pause slowly turning to see the ones who had begun to invade my thoughts and dreams. 

"ΣMI, ΉΣ DӨΣƧП'Ƭ ᄃΛЯΣ FӨЯ YӨЦ. BЦƬ ЩΣ DӨ, ƬΉΛƬ'Ƨ ЩΉY ЩΣ'ЯΣ ΉΣЯΣ."

I inhale as I glance between the two of them before nodding my head. I cross my arms over my stomach and look out the window.

"What's going to happen next?" I ask.

I see them step beside me, looking out the window alongside me.

"ƬΉΣ GӨDƧ ЩIᄂᄂ ƬЯY ƬӨ DΣᄃIDΣ YӨЦЯ FΛƬΣ."

"฿Ʉ₮ ₩Ɇ ₩łⱠⱠ ⱧɆⱠ₱ ɎØɄ ₩Ɽł₮Ɇ ɎØɄⱤ Ø₩₦ ₣₳₮Ɇ."

I glance between them before sighing again. 

(BENNY POV)

I roll my ankle and grit my teeth at the feeling of fire shooting up my leg. I put my leg down slowly, leaning my head back so it's against the cave wall. My eyes dart over to Leo's sleeping form, his shirt rolled up to show his bandaged torso. I sigh again and stand up on my good leg. 

I hop out of the cave, trying to not put pressure on my leg. I slowly study our surroundings and sigh when I don't hear anything other than the rushing water from the stream. Silently I hobble to the berry bushes near the cave, quietly gathering some into the bottom of my shirt that I was using as a temporary basket. 

The tall green grass tickled my legs as I moved back to the cave. I glance into the clear water of the river, trying to spot some fish, and thankfully there was some there. I try to carefully move my way back into the cave, but I slip on a rock causing me to stumble forward.

"FUCK! Shit that hurt." I hiss before noticing the fallen berries. "God dam it."

I sigh before putting the ones I didn't drop, onto my jacket I placed on the side of the cave.

"You can quit sighing, I'm not dead." 

I cuss as Leo suddenly speaks up, causing him to laugh aloud before wincing and covering his wound.

"Fuck- dam it Leo, don't fucking move it'll only hurt more you dipshit."

He chuckles before coughing. "Language Speedy."

I scoff as a small smile crosses my face. "Shut it Short stack. How are you feeling?"

He rolls his eyes. "Like I was shot in the stomach."

I shake my head and reach for some berries, holding them to him. "Eat some, it'll make you feel better. I'll go and get some water."

"How do I know that you're not just trying to kill me with these?"

I turn around and give a deadpanned look. "If I wanted you dead, I would've left you where you were Leo. Besides, I know they aren't poisonous cause when had them on the island we live on. So just shut up and eat them."