chapter 1

Summary

Everything was alright but not until one day your future childrens or kids come to the present time? then what will happen? Can that be happan? If it will happen now , what will you do?  Let's find out ! And the story starts from here

_________________________________________

Everyones says it's really good when we live with all together? But what if the members of the family is a pack of troublesome? Can't take it right? But here we are enjoying the show that happening on couch....

"TAEHYUNG!!!! " a girl is tangling him on the couch" how many times I've told you to not take my credit card huh!!" Now the pillow is on his side of his face " i-.....I'm s-sorry noo-noona !!.....Gah!" Now the pillow is on the ground cuz he pushed it way or else police needs to arrest this pillow for murdering this poor boy

Wait ! Poor boy? Doesn't look good tho... just Boy only  that good!

" Your sorry won't give my money back !" She is now standing beside the couch " ok ok I will give it back when I have money ok? " He said while fixing his hair . " You better be or else " she gestures to him like slicing her neck with her thump and glared at him then went to somewhere

" Well that was ......cool " you said , that's when he realised you were sitting on opposite side couche watching all this drama " you were here and didn't even try to help me??" She shrugged and go away . He sighed " now how I am going to give back byul noona's money...."

___________________

He was reading a book about time peacefully in his own library but  not until...
" Hyung..." Jungkook come inside and sat beside him . He sighed and take off his glasses then look at him " what is it kook?"
" Hyung...can you answer my question ? " " If it is a useless question again Istg- " he shows his puppy eyes , namjoon try not to fall on that but eventually he fell in that eyes.

Oh come on, who won't fall in that puppy eyes huh . Even a Lucifer will fall for that .

" Fine....." He excitedly ask him " when did time begin ?" Jungkook ask innocently . Namjoon was be like ' what the freakity freaky frack is this question ?' face  " jungkook... it's.........when....I don't know " he pouted

"Why?"
" How do I know ? I didn't even exist that time"
" But you're a book worm ! So you should know! "
" Yes ! But I don't know ! "
" Then  why!?"
" Because there nothing something like that  written on books !"

Jungkook sighed with a frown growing up on his face ." Why are you so curious about this tho?" He ask him . Well he just wanna know it cuz he saw that tricky question on a article in page which is for kids to do some play works but here he is readed a article page for kids and wondering about a useless werid question

I can't blame him cuz if I were him  I will ask this question to everyone and make them regret having me around- ahem ! Nevermind

" I just wanna know , just... curious yeah.."
" Oh okay "

He then went out of the room and go downstairs .

When he was about to get down from the last step of stairs but pause! Why is this sound is so familiar he thinks.
" Where is he !? I wanna see him rn!! "
" Heyjin....why are you angry? "
" Huh!!?! Why I am angry huh! , If you were me you will clearly kill him rn!!
" What did he do ? "
"  I will tell you after I found him...JEON JUNGKOOK!!!

His eyes widened  when he sees heyjin coming towards him .

Oh shit! That's what he said and quickly took a  90 degree u-turn and run upstairs . She saw that and run after him

" YAHH!!! Stop right there you piece of shit!!!" She yelled and continue to follow him

You heard so much noise coming from here so you went to living room and saw this awfull scene happening here and their stood a clueless solar . Your eyes widened and " heyjin!!!! Why are you running after him!?" But she didn't even mind you and still running after him .

You become irritated because in the morning moonbyul was running after taehyung and now heyjin running after your boyfriend . So you marched towards them where they are and was heyjin pinning him down , his face on the floor .

" Heyjin!! Get off of him! " You pulled her up and asks" why are you beating him "

Well....we can say that too ig cuz there nothing happened like kicking him punching him like that only running after him and pinning him down, so....JUST SAY SHE BEAT HIM THAT'S IT.

" Do you know what did he do!?!" You shakes your head as a no . She glare at the poor sturggling soul.

___________________

He is swifting on his own  seat under heyjin's very heated glare . Not in any sexual way obviously. But in very dangerous way ..yeah..if anyone putt chicken under her glare maybe the chicken will turn to fryed  chicken.

Anyways , you and heyjin were sitting on a couch and you trying to calm her down and on either side of your couch there sitting solar and taehyung in a single couch and Jungkook is sitting opposite couch of your's  and heyjin's.

Wow so many couch and sitting word in one sentence.

" Seriously what did he do to you that you're this angry huh? " You ask her . Finally she  leaves him from facing to you . He sighed in relief . " You know I love to go to club right? " You hummed and she continues " a day before yesterday I go to a club for some fun and met guy and was going have some....you know and in the middle conversation of us I excused and went to toilet and then..." She again glare at jungkook . His relieved space is  now  filled with nervous .