The party

As we pulled up to eric’s house i could hear the music and the laughing. I get out of the car and close the door. I follow matthew down the path next to the house to a clearing with tons of people in it. I look around and think wow this was cool all to celebrate that duchbag hmm what a waste. We walk to where the alpha is and say hi. Then we turn and walk to one of the tables and sit down. I feel like people are staring at me. I groan why did i have to come i didn’t want to do this just like i imagined people were staring at me some were trying to act like they weren’t and some were outright staring i could just see the whispering happinging.

“cheer up frankie its not that bad”

“sure matthew, sure”

“let me see a that smile, i know you want to smile.”

“bite me”

I look up to see sam and mary walking toward us. As they get closer to the table i see that mary is glaring at me i wonder what her problem is?

“hey baby and you” she walks to matthew and gives him a kiss then sits on his lap

“hi guys” sam walks up and sits next to me

“hey, so how exactly long does this thing last?”

“aren’t you excited frankie its eric’s birthday, this is going to be a great party”

“i did not want to come sam but mat promised that if i did he would take me shopping, and to dinner plus a movie we have a date next week”

“what?!” mary yells upset she looks at matthew.

“trust me i had to she wasn’t going to come if i didn’t do something for her” matthew smiles and looks at me i smirk back kiss up.

“no one wanted her to come she could have stayed home. Its not like anyone would have missed her!”

“mary!” sam and mat say at the same time.

    They looked shocked at her behavior well welcome to the club. This girl has been giving me bad looks all week. I smile what a bitch what the fuck is her problem i didn’t do anything to her. I’m so fucking tired of people being mean to me. I get up and start walking to the car. I’m not staying here another second. I reach the car and was going to get in when matthew grabs me.

“frankie i’m sure she didn’t mean it”

“yes i did matthew”

“mary! Frankie wait!”

“let me go mat this instant! I want to go home.”

“i can’t let you do that its a party lets go have some fun ok”

“no i want to go home i never wanted to come in the first place if you hadn’t asked your mom if i could go i would’ve never came.”

“frankie please for me (puppy dog look) pleeze pleeze just a few more hours then we can leave pleeze!” dang the puppy dog look i can’t resist i feel myself caving in, i try to look away but he turns me back toward him. Man why do i have to be so nice.

“fine i, i will stay”

“thanks”

“i need to talk to mary could you go we will catch up with you soon”

“your not going to fight are you ?”

“no we aren’t, bye mat i promise i won’t hurt your girlfriend”

“fine whatever i’ll be at the table” as he walks off i turn to mary who is glaring at me.

“why are you acting like this? I didn’t do anything to you?”

“oh yeah, then why did you kiss my boyfriend?”

“what! I did not mat kissed me and i don’t know why i’m not interested in him whats so ever trust me he’s not my type.”

“what! Why did he kiss you i thought you kissed him.”

“what why would i do that he’s my stepbrother, besides he annoys me i could never date him!”

“i don’t know i, i guess i was wrong my bad i’m sorry about acting the way i did”

“i accept your apology as long as you don’t try to kill me”

“i wont i promise” I smile i think i made a friend. “ lets go back sam must be wondering where we rushed off to, your okay frankie”

“thanks i try to be”

    We walk back to the table and sit down. We start talking about school and stuff when i see amy and megan they join the group. I start to feel hungry wonder where the foods at. I look up and see eric walking to the table with two plates of food mmm food. My stomach feels so hungry its crying i giggle to myself good joke. Eric gets to the table and looks at sam and she scouts over and he sits next to me.

“i got you some food i know your hungry frankie”

    Everyone turns and looks at me then at eric, i blush. What am i in the twilight zone am i dreaming, yeah i must be asleep. I wonder i pinch myself and it hurts, nope i’m awake but why is he acting so nice?

“what?” he looks all innocent but i know better.

“umm thanks eric that is nice of you” to nice i mutter to myself. I sit there staring at the food afraid to eat it what if its poisoned? I don’t want to die, i’m to young!

“whats wrong frankie? Do you still want to go home?” i glare why does mat have to bring that up infront of him. God sometimes i want to slap him.

“you want to go home?” eric ask me oh no what do i say i don’t like being on the spot. I look away and start playing with my hair.

“uh no eric i was just a miss understanding (pointedly looking at mat)  i don’t want to go home. I am having so much fun here.”

“oh yeah a misunderstanding...”

     he smiles big and has this look on his face like he knows something i don’t oh i hate those looks they make you so suspicious. I look at the girls and they have similar looks on their faces, crap what is going on.

“well i have to go see you later frankie”

“Bye sam”

“yeah i have to go to”

“me to bye”

    Before i know it i’m left alone with eric. What the fuck. I get nervous and start playing with my hair. I look around and make sure there is enough people around to here me scream i’m not taking any chances. The table is off to the side kinda hidden by the tree i picked this table because it was away from everyone but now i regretted it. I looked at him and he was string at me i blush and look down oh great this is nice.

“i wonder what got into them?”

    I look at him is he trying to start a conversation. Oh wow what do i do i’ve never been on a date before and great dang. Answer him frankie answer him don’t just sit there staring at him. My brain feels like it shut down i couldn’t formulate a sentence oh shit. I smile and nod like an idiot and stare at him its like i can’t look away. He has the sexiest eyes i have ever seen he is so gorgeous.

“does that smile mean that you agree that it was weird or are you still afraid of me”

Oh he is just so annoying. I find my voice and i glare at him.

“no i am not afraid of you. I just don’t want to be seen talking to you”

    i can’t believe i stood up to him man i’m good. I start to smile in triumph when he starts to glance around then he smiles and looks at me i frown what was that. He looks at me then he grabs me and pulls me toward the trees. Oh my god what is going on. He pulls me till we are a deep in the woods and pushes me against a tree. I am frozen with fear what is he going to do to me i don’t want to die.

     Then before i know it he leans in and kisses me i am to surprised to do anything. I try to pull away but he wont let me. He put his arms around my waist to make sure i don’t try to leave. I groan when i feel him up against me it feels so good. My body wants this but my mind is saying no he might be doing this to hurt you. You can imagine which one i listened to. Next thing i knew we were full on making out i am not sure where my brain went but i hope it comes back. I don’t like him, or at least i was sure i didn’t oh god i’m not sure but with his lips on me i couldn’t think.

           I away gasping for air, he looks at me then we kiss again. I try not to groan but it comes out anyway. I protest when he stops kissing me and pulls away but its just so he can kiss my neck. I whimper when he kisses up my neck then he nibbles on my earlobe. I stretch my body trying to turn more into his lips. His hand is up my shirt and mines are around his neck. Then i feel pressure on my neck and a sting. What the fuck did he just bite me, that was so sexy. Finally i’ve had enough and i put my hands in his hair and pull his head upward. He looks confused then he smirks and kisses me. Finally!

          We must have been gone long because before i know it eric is being pulled from me. I turn and look and my dad is standing there with blue, eric’s dad, mat, and some other people. Everyone looked shocked i blush oh wow nice frankie you get caught making out with a boy by your father how awkward.

“we were looking everywhere for you frankie what the hell is going on sweetheart? Did he attack you?

    Oh no umm what was i supposed to say i blush and look down. I hate being the center of attention. Eric gets up and brushes off himself and glares at my father.

“i did not attack her!”

“shut up mutt! I asked my daughter not you.”

“don’t talk to my son like that! Why don’t we go to my house and we can talk about this no sense in doing it infront of my whole pack.”

“fine! Lead the way.”

     We all start walking back to eric’s house. I am trying to think of how i was going to explain why i was making out with eric man i knew i should’ve walked away. As we’re walking back i see people watching us, great i bet everyone knows what happened how embarrassing. We get to the house and we walk down a hallway and enter a office. I take a seat next to my father and mat sits on his other side next to blue. Eric sits next to his father and his beta drake. I frown and look around anywhere but at them. Everyone looks at me after niko shuts the door and sits down.

“frankie what is going on tell me.” my dad says

“um i was... i... well you see what happened was..” oh man what was i supposed to say

“did he attack you? You can tell me.”

“i didn’t attack her!”

“once again i wasn’t asking you! I was asking her”

“i i was... i” i got so scared i didn’t know what to do i felt like crying. Everyone was watching me. I bit my lip and started playing with my hair oh god why me.

“what happened frankie just tell the truth no one will punish you for it. I’m sure your father just wants to know what happened.” blue says

“well i was sitting talking to eric when he.. uh”

“uh what?” my dad says

“i don’t really know how to explain...”

“tell them i didn’t attack you” eric says glaring at my dad. Oh yeah i forgot about that.

“he didn’t attack me”

“then why did he pull you in the forest mary said he pulled you into the forest and you were trying to pull out of his grasp but you couldn’t and you look scared so she ran to get her father. So what happened!” oh how to explain to your dad why you were kissing a boy you barley know in the woods. I feel like saying i wanted to but it just didn’t seem like it was enough.

“ yes he did pull me in the forest but..”

“eric is this true?” his dad asked him and he smirked and looked at me

“yes i did”

“son why.”

“i wanted to” this seemed to anger my dad

“oh yeah. Wait till i get done with you you little asshole!” oh great

“well i would like to see you try old man”

“eric please alpha frank lets get back to the story frankie continue”

“well after he pulled me in the forest he...um...he kissed me”

    Everyone is now looking at him. This has to be the most embarrassing days of my life. I hate being put on the spot and i hate being the center of attention. His father was looking like he was going to have a heart attack or stroke.

“son what do you have to say for yourself?”

“i found my mate and i marked her.”

    There was a complete silence everyone was looking at me again, but i was looking at him. I’m confused did he just say i was his mate as in the women he will be with for the rest of his life. I look at my dad and he looks pissed then he turns into a wolf and jumps across the table and attacks eric. I stand up not sure what to do and then everything goes black.

 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT  AND THANK YOU TO ALL MY FANS !!! I WANT 30 VOTES :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE