Someones at the door

Falling for the enemy
By PurpleButterfly    

 This is a fictional story I made up. 

* READ-

Ok because some people seem to need HELP lol {,} talking telephatically and "," shows who is talking now don't keep saying your confused cause now you know why there is so many quotations thank you for reading :)

        I was sitting at my desk doing my homework when I heard the front door slam. My mother was yelling at the top of her lungs, screaming at people, the servants, throwing things. Oh no, not again. She was angry, I had to hide but where ..? My bed, no the bathroom, no the closet, yes. I scurried to the closet, opened the door went in and closed the door. Moving in the closet I hid in the back corner. I started praying to god, maybe he’d here my prayers this time. I was shaking so bad, my fear increasing with every single passing second.

"FRANKIE, WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH!"

           I whimpered. Please don’t find me, please don’t find me, please don’t find me, God help me. You may be wondering why I’m hiding, well when my mom gets angry she takes out her anger on me. I’m 5’9 with wavy black hair that goes to my back, brown eyes that look black, I’m mixed with black- my mom and white my dad. Most people consider me pretty. My name is Frankie O’Hara and I am the youngest of eight children but my mom only hits me. Ha! 'hit' is too weak of a word, I mean beat, she beats me to let out her anger or when she feels like it. The last time she beat me, I had so many bruises on my face it was swollen, she broke my arm, and three of my ribs. I needed to go to the hospital but she called a doctor to come to our house. You may be wondering why I couldn’t go to the hospital, well because I’m a werewolf.

                    I live in Middleman, West Virginia its a small town, most of the population are werewolves, although we do have some humans. I live in a big house with my mom and stepfather. Our house is pretty big, its lies on thousands of acres of pack land. My Mom, Angela and stepfather Robert were in neighboring packs when they met and it was love at first sight. They found out that they were mates and they decided to combine their packs and renamed it Aatu. Very romantic I would say. You may be wondering why I said stepfather, well my real father was my moms close friend, Frankie O’Hara. Yep, I’m named after my father. She couldn’t believe it happened, she was shocked to find out that two months later she was pregnant, and that she was having triplets. You think that’s crazy, me and my sisters may be triplets but they don’t have the same father as me. Turns out if you have sex with two guys, days apart there is a chance you can get pregnant by both of them, which is what happened.

                She never hits them, just me. I feel sometimes like she hates me, I thought moms were supposed to love their kids. I was wrong. I heard someone walking up the stairs, I tried to slow my breathing, because my heartbeat was going wild. My door opened and I heard foot steps." I KNOW YOU ARE IN HERE. YOU STUPID CHILD WHERE ARE?! YOU DON’T HIDE FROM MAMA! IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE AND ME ANGRIER!" I trembled with fear. I heard her sniffing the air then my closet door flung open. My fear escalated as she grabbed my arm and threw my across the room. I hit the wall and fell. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE THIS HARD FOR ME? WHY CAN’T YOU BE GOOD?" She screamed at me. I couldn’t talk, I was gasping for air.