The Mall

I went up to my room and put my purse on my bed and walked downstairs.

“how was school frankie”

“school was ok i met a lot of people my classes are good”

“sounds like you had fun today”

“yeah, i had a good time”

“ok, when matthew comes down were leaving for the mall” “ok” a few minutes later matthew walked into the kitchen.

“i’m ready ladies lets go get some clothes, what car are we taking”

“my car we have to get frankie a whole wardrobe and you some clothes plus shoes undergarments school supplies etc etc”

    We walked outside to ally’s suv and got in. The drive to the mall was fun the radio played the whole time. Me and matthew sung along to the songs that we knew that came on and talked about our favorite artist. When we arrived we got out of the car and walked into the mall. It was not that crowded because it was a weekday.

“what store do you guys want to go to first your dad said to buy whatever you wanted he gave me his credit card. Do you have a favorite store or a preference?”

“not really” i answered, matthew on the other hand look like he didn’t want to go shopping with us i smiled picturing him sitting down while we shopped he was going to be bored out of his mind.

“mom why don’t you and frankie go shopping while i walk around and we meet up at the food court”

“um i don’t know well i guess but you better not get into any trouble mister you hear me?”

“trouble trouble i’m a good boy i don’t get into trouble, trouble finds me” he replied wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I laughed he was to funny, ally didn’t look to happy and she didn’t laugh must not get his funniness i smiled. As matthew walked away ally turned to me.
“lets go to get you some clothes maybe Forever 21, Anchor Blue, Aeropostale, and Delia’s. We need to get you some dresses, pants, shoes, etc etc come on lets go” we walked to the stores and i sorted through the clothes finding things i liked before i knew it clothes shopping was done i had bags of clothes and i was time to get some shoes.

“ok now that we got your clothes, i think there’s a payless here i’m not sure wait there it is ’’ i turned there was indeed a payless next to the maternity store we walked into it. I put my bags done in my hand when  i got to the aisle that had my size.

“these black flats are cute frankie”

“nice i’ll get them what do you think of these boots?”

“i think you have excellent taste”

“thank you ally”
    i smiled it was fun shopping with her she gave great advice and she had nice fashion sense, i was afraid she was going to have me dressing like i was going to church but after seeing what the girls at my school were wearing i just mimicked the look, ally gave me great advice on what stores to go to to get the clothes i needed. I got some black, white, gold, pink, blue, green, and yellow flats, four pairs of boots, six pairs of heels, and four pairs of regular shoes since i only had two pairs of shoes. We left payless and went to the car to drop off the bags since we had so many and walked back into the mall toward the food court to find matthew. As we walked toward the food court i spotted matthew with eric and the guys from school, i groaned and was going to walk the other way but ally saw matthew and started his way. As we approached them they stopped talking and turned our way i gulped as i saw eric look at me and start to glare, he stopped when he saw ally but i could still feel the hatred.

“ hi boys” everyone said hi

“matthew did you get everything you needed”

“yep, frankie did you get everything you need i know how much you wanted to get some undergarments” i blushed and the boys started laughing at what he said. Ally slapped him in the back of his head and yelled that she didn’t raise he to talk that way and that he had to apologize. The guys laughed harder and i joined in, serves him right for bringing up my business infront of them.

“i was just wondering” he tried to defend himself

“you shouldn’t have ask in the first place” ally yelled “ that’s her business not yours” “now lets go eat and then get frankie a phone so we can go home” she huffed and walked toward a burger stand and gave her order, i ordered next. We got our food then went back to where the guys were sitting and sat down to eat. I ended up having to sit across from eric and he did not look happy about it.

“so Eric how are the parents”

“they are doing fine” he replied ally asked everyone how there parents were doing and then they started talking about what was going to happen this season and who was on the team boring football stuff so i zoned out which turned out to be a bad idea because when i looked up everyone was staring at me. i started to blush what were they talking about?

“what was the question” i asked feeling stupid for not paying attention

“matthew said that you tried out for the cheer team? I didn’t know you did cheer leading. Are you going to join?’’

“oh that yeah um i’m not sure i was just seeing if i could and and yeah thats pretty much it” i finished lamely not knowing what to say eric was staring at me and i was becoming self conscious

“it would be cool if you did join then you could cheer for us” matthew says the guys all agreed smiling except for eric who just stared at me like he was trying to stare me down

“ it would be nice but its your choice i’m sure your father wouldn’t mind we go to all of matthews’ games”

“i’ll think about it” i replied not really wanting to talk about it.

    We finished eating and said our goodbyes and we walked to the verizon store to get me a phone. I picked the droid incredible because as matthew put it it was incredible. After paying for the phone we left the mall and drove home. It took two trips to get all of my bags matthew and ally helped me. I put away all the stuff and started my homework. When i was done i went across the hall to see what matthew was doing. I opened the door and was shocked at what i saw. Matthew and mary making out on his bed. I could tell his hand was up her shirt and they where both moaning. EWWWWWW GROSS. What the fuck  i was bored so i walked into the room to bother him.(evil smile)

“hey guys” i smiled at them as they hastily broke apart fixing their clothes.

“frankie what are you doing?” matthew looked mad “haven’t you heard of knocking” i smiled my sweetest smile ever

“i was bored (puppy eyes) i was going to ask you if you wanted to play cod (fake tear) but if your busy(pointedly looking at mary then away) i could come back later( puppy look, rejected look, slowly turn).

“wait frankie, i’m sorry for yelling i was just... you can stay mary was just leaving anyway”

“what are you fucking serious we were busy she can leave and i...”

“mary baby(he kisses her) i’ll be at your place all night remember we will have plenty f time together besides i have to bond with my new sister don’t be mad”

“oh yeah i guess (glares at me) fine i’ll see you later matthew”

“bye mary” i replied but she ignores me and continues out the door, great i don’t get why she is mad at me but whatever

“ok lets play” he replied and i sat down next to him. Four hours later it was dinner time and we went down to eat. The food was ok but not really cooked properly nobody said anything, and i didn’t want ally to feel bad. After dinner i went to my room and started to get ready for bed. It was ten thirty when i was done, i turned off the lights and went to bed.

Matthews P.O.V (yeah)
    I finished eating dinner and went and got ready to go over Erics’ for the pack meeting. Even though i live with my mom and her pack silverton, i still belong to my fathers pack the blue sky  and am next in line to be beta. Mary looked pissed when we were interrupted but so was i, dang i was so horny from that makeout session the things that girl does to me shit. I walked into the living room where my mom and stepdad where and told them i was leaving. Frank was cool for a stepdad he tries he doesn’t hit me or ignore me or try to say i’m not part of his pack he treats me like his own son which is nice. I was worried when my mom found her mate that he wouldn’t like me or want me to stay with them that was a lot for a ten year old to handle but things turned out great. Even though our packs are enimes my dad and stepdad have no problems they even hangout weird right.

I got into my car and drove to Erics’ house i wonder what this meeting is going to be about?

comment and vote please i would love feedback :)