Getting settled

As we walked closer to the door the more nervous I got. What if he hit me like my mom? what if he starved me? What if he tried to kill me? I'm too  young to die.

"I’m not going to be doing any of those things to you and I can’t believe your mother would do that," he said.

"How do I know?," I mummered to him.

"How do you know? Because first I don’t hit women and second your my daughter, it's going to be different here."

"Ok," I mummered looking at my feet "How did you know what I said?" I questioned him.

"I can read your thoughts. All werewolves can do this, didn't your mother teach you the ways of the werewolves?"

"Ways of the werewolves?" I mimicked. "No I didn't learn anything. I wasn’t even allowed to leave the house. I had tutors come and teach me so I wouldn't have to go to school."

He seemed angered by this. Does he really care about me? Nobody's ever cared about me before.

"Well I guess I’m going to have to teach you.We will start that as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow."

"Ok," I said and we continued walking.

           As we got to the door it burst opened, I looked up to see a tall white man with brown hair and blue eyes, he looked 6’6 and had a smile on his face.

"Welcome home Alpha!" He greeted.

"Alpha?" I mimicked "Alpha who?"

"I am Alpha of my pack." He replied.

"Oh, I didn’t know your were an Alpha Frank-I mean Dad."

"Oh, I thought I'd mentioned it, anyway this is Blue, my Beta, his family lives next door on the right of us."

         We walked through the door and into the foyer. A women rushes up to me and grabs my hands.

"I’ve been waiting to meet you forever!" She exclaimed, while throwing her arms around me and holding me in a tight embrace...to tight.

 She looked hispanic maybe mexican, 5’11 with long black hair and hazel eyes.

"Air!" I didn’t know what else to say, she was squeezing me so hard I could barley breath.

"Oh sorry!" She says and lets me go, "I guess I was really excited."

"Frankie this is my mate Ally, she has been very excited to see you-as you can tell." Frank announced as he smiled down at me. "Are you ready to see your room?" He asked.

" Oh, see the room? That can wait. Aren't you hungry? Jesus, Frank did you ask the girl if she’s hungry. That was a 26 hour drive! Are you hungry sweetheart?" Ally asked, smiling kindly.

 My stomach growled before I could answer. Everyone turned to look at me.

"Well then that settles it. I made dinner you can eat first then I will show you your room."

"I’ll take the bags up now." Blue said and my dad nodded.

"Lets go eat Frankie." My dad said and started walking in the direction of the kitchen so I followed him. We came to a very big kitchen with a huge island, but where is the table?

"The table is in the dining room through that door but since its just us were going to eat in the kitchen, you don’t mind do you?" My dad asked.

"No, I usually ate in my room, I wasn't allowed to eat with everyone else."

"Oh," he said.

        He looked down like he was trying to suppress his anger. Ally walked to him and put her hands on his shoulders and he calmed down instantly. She walked back to the counter and came back with two plates of food and sat one down in front of me and my dad then went to get a plate for herself.