The Invitation

-OK NOW {,} MEANS THE PERSON IS TALKING IN THERE MIND OK - Authors Note

Matthews P.O.V continued :)

    I was sleeping with my front to marys’ back and woke up to the feeling of mary moving her ass against me. It was like she was trying to grind her ass against my front so i moved back and she moved back also we continued this until i fell off the bed and she woke up. I glared at her, she looked at me up and down and started to smile her eyes lingered on my crotch i felt myself grow harder than i was.

“what the fuck mary”

“hey i wasn’t doing anything i was trying to get comfortable and you were moving” she smiled looking innocent

“oh yeah and what the fuck was that”

“what ?”

“you know what” i mutter darkly getting up glaring at her

“why don’t you just tell me cause i don’t know what your talking about matthew”

“i’m talking about you grinding your ass on my crotch and me trying to move but you following me so i feel when there wasn’t enough bed left to escape”

“oh that”

“oh, what the fuck what do you mean oh that”

“well why didn’t you just get off the bed i was probably asleep and didn’t know what i was doing, but i see you must have gotten excited(pointedly looking at my boxer shorts i didn’t need to look down to see i had an erection) come back to bed(seductive look)”

    i gulp she is so sexy i want her but i take a step back from the bed a step away from temptation and getting killed because eric would not be that cool about us unless we were mates and i don’t know about that yet

 “we need to get up school starts soon” i reply looking everywhere but her then i grab some clothes and run into the restroom call me a coward i value my life and i wasn’t  trying to lose it. After i got out of the shower mary went and took one i grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. As i walked downstairs i heard voices signaling that everyone is up and ready to go. I walk into the kitchen and sit next to eric.

“sleep well matthew”

I glare because he knows i didn’t. I wonder if you could die from wanting sex like sex overload or something.

“yes, you eric”

He smiles and replies he had a great night sleep. Mary walks in and sits next to me and we eat. Alpha walks in and seats down at the front of the table and turns to me.

“matthew we have everything planned. Do you think you can get frankie to come to our house so we can invite her to the barbeque we talk about?”

“umh i downt knw wee gowt tww cowm ovber hebre anywab toway”

“what was that boy i couldn’t understand one thing you said don’t talk with your mouth full” my dad replied looking at me with a smile

“sorry dad sorry alpha i was saying that i don’t know but we have to come over here anyway today”

“what? Why did alpha O’Hara have a attack planned?”

     the room goes quiet and everyone turns to look at me. Dang i went about this wrong holly shit i didn’t want to start anything. Fuck maybe i need to backtrack.

“no alpha nothing like that me, mary, eric, and frankie have a class together and we need to work on the project today we are either working here or at my house. So it might not be that hard to convince her to come over here” i replied

    I wanted to reassure him that there was nothing going on i didn’t want war as much as he did especially since my girlfriend is his daughter i have been working hard trying to convince alpha O’Hara for peace nothing was going to start a war with me around.

“ ok that’s great damn i’ll see you guys after school then we need to prepare for her visit..” he started issuing commands but i droned him out and focused on eating. When we were done the me and the guys walked out side to our cars. Mary got in my red convertible and eric, ethan, ej, and ejore got into erics’ black suv. We drove to school and parked by eachother we waited for the rest of the pack to arrive that goes to our school.

    We were standing around in a circle when i saw frankie pull up in her fathers car it seemed like everyone was watching them. She got out of the car after he since they were in his chauffeured car and not his regular car he must be going to a meeting cause that’s the only time he uses that car. As they got out he gave her a kiss on the cheek and it looked like they were talking he pulled out his wallet and gave her some money then they hugged and he got in the car and left. She watched him drive away then turned toward the school. I saw her scanning the crowd i smirk and start jumping up and down waving my hands like a crazy person. She zones in on me smiles and starts walking my way. When she gets close i run up to her and tackle her.

“hey matthew” she giggles

“frankie baby i keep telling you we need to get married”

“ we agreed that it wasn’t the right choice besides i’m in love”

“what! really who is he maybe i can take him?”

“his name is Cristiano Ronaldo, world class soccer player”

“he is nothing compared to me” i smile

“ matthew get off of me i want to get up”

I realize that i’m laying between her legs in front of the whole school. I get off her and help her up.

“sorry about that i was excited to see you”

“oh yeah well i missed you”

“really?”

“ of course i had no one to talk to” she smiles hugging me

“ i woke up and you weren’t home so my dad drove me to school”

“i forgot to tell you about that, i had pack business”

“you could’ve told me i was worried”

“i’ll tell you next time don’t worry” i smile and give her a kiss. “lets go the guys’ are over there.”

     I point to the group of people standing off to the side. I hear her groan and look at her. She looked scared i followed her stare to what she was looking at it was eric and he was glaring at her. I put my arms around her waist and kiss her on the lips to test my theory that he likes her and he was beside us in seconds and he looked pissed off.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MATTHEW! NOW YOU ARE MAKING OUT WITH HER WHAT ABOUT MARY? YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE GOING OUT!”

“i was just giving her a nonsexual kiss between family( i calmly told him) and i am not cheating on my girlfriend besides you are taking this too far my friend and need to calm down my friend. Why are you worried anyway?.”

“i was just making sure you weren’t screwing over my baby sister”

FRANKIE’S P.O.V

    Matthew kissed me i was surprised it was ok but i don’t like him like that and it was more of a were family kiss not a i want to rip your cloths off and take you now kiss. When i turned and saw eric coming i got scared he looked pissed off i don’t know why he’s mad. He starts yelling at matthew about stuff and i just wanted to run away but matthew was holding on to me still so i couldn’t. The look in erics’ eyes were scary like he was ready to kill matthew just for that little peck on the cheek. Him and matthew start talking and then eric calms down. We walk to the group of people that i met yesterday. After saying hi we talk for a little while then the bell rings for school to start.