Finding my mate

I wake up dreading the day, as i pull back the covers and get up i feel like something is going to happen to me today. I wonder what? I walk into the bathroom and start the shower, then walk back into my room and go into my closet to search for some clothes. I pick out a jean shirt and a nice purple button down shirt, i get a purple bra and some purple underwear i put the clothes on my bed and go and get in the shower.

After my shower i dry off and get dressed i walk downstairs to the smell of bacon, i love bacon extra crispy. I walk into the kitchen and see matthew eating away at the table and mary standing near the oven cooking breakfast. I walk to the table and seat down, mary places a plate infront of me and i start to eat.

"so mom i was wondering if me and frankie could go to the Macgregor's after school today? It's eric's birthday and they are having a barbeque and the alpha asked us if we could come."

"oh, how is eagan such a nice man."

"he's fine, but can we go?"

I groan i don't want to go, people will just stare at me and whisper to one another. I can just hear it now i heard this, i heard that, i saw this, blah blah blah. God please i know we haven't been that close in the past but now would be a good time to help me. I look from mary to matthew as the conversation went on, when he asked again if we could go i was hoping my lucky stars she would say no.

"i mean if we didn't it would be insulting since he asked us himself and whatnot"

That conniving pompous ass what was he planning. It would be insulting to say no yes i knew that but why go when i knew eric would make my life hell the entire time uh.

"of course you can go" the only thing i could think of was fuck my life.

Eric's P.O.V (yeah!)

I woke up feeling bad about what i had said to frankie, but dang i just can't get her out of my head. Every since i met her there i've had this i don't know like this pull to her, i felt like being with her all the time and i couldn't stop thinking about her and her body. She's so hot. What i would give to be able to fuck her. Shit just thinking about her i get hard. Those long legs i was always a leg guy but seeing her body has me changing my mind. She is just the right size with a great rack. Man her tits are big, she has gotta be a B cup maybe a C. Oh fuck i need to stop thinking about this, but i didn't want to. I was laying in bed fantasizing about frankie when i felt ice cold water hit me. I was soaked with water, what the fuck is going on. I turn and look toward the door and see my brothers with wide smiles on their faces and a bucket in ethan's hands.

"we thought you were sleep you need to get up schools gonna start soon" ethan says i could hear the laughter in his voice.

I just stared at him did he just throw water on me the soon to be alpha i glare at him, i start to get up then halfway up i realize that it's not a good idea and tell them to leave and close the door i will be down in ten minutes. They stare at me like i'm crazy because usually i would've kick all of their asses, i still might but i couldn't get up with my dick still hard it wasn't going to go away anytime soon, fuck walking around has become harder in the last few days. Leave i scream at them and they all leave my room closing the door, i sigh. Getting up i walk to the bathroom and get in the shower.

Fifteen minutes later i walk downstairs fully dressed and ready for school it is my birthday i don't see why i have to go to school but i do. I sit at the table and start to eat, i look up and everyone is staring at me, my dad and mom have big smiles on their faces, creepy. My brothers look at eachother then at me with a knowing smirk, and my sister is smiling also at me. What the fuck is going on? I look at my dad to ask him what up when he starts talking.