The threat

When i wake up i’m alone in a room. Hmm this isn’t my room where the hell am i? I turn my head to look around and i notice its a nice room. It was yellow and had a yellow theme. The bedcovers, the walls, the pictures and the decorations were all yellow. The carpet was an off white that complemented the color nicely. I frowned where was i? I hear arguing and the door swings open. I glance at it and in walks my dad, mat, blue, eric, his dad, drake, and niko who closes the door after he walks in. They are all staring at me i blink. What’s going on? Before i can voice my question eric’s dad starts talking.

“how are you feeling frankie? Better i hope”

“i feel ok what happened, how did i get here?”

“after you passed out we brought you here, the pack doctor checked you over. He said that you were fine but needed rest, other than that your ok.”

    i nod and look from him to my dad. My father looked angry, i frowned what was going on with him he is always happy i have never seen him like this. He clenches and unclenches his hands as if it would calm him but it didn’t look like it was working. Mat looked like he was trying to shield eric from his view, very odd.

“daddy what’s wrong?”

“nothing princess, do you feel good enough to get up? Its time to go home.”

“ok”

I swing my legs off the bed and get up. The room was filled with a tense silence and everyone was looking at me. I started to play with my hair and look around.

“lets go princess”

“wait alpha O’Hara we need to talk about this your daughter is my sons..” my father cut him off mid sentence.

“we are not talking about anything and if i were you i’d stay away from my family unless you want another war”

“it shouldn’t have to go to that, our children are..”

“nothing as far as i’m concerned alpha Macgregor”

    ok, what the fuck is this about what eric said about us being mates why is he so mad? Eric looked extremely pissed and from the looks of it he wanted to kill my dad, drake and niko seemed to be holding him back and matthew was standing in front of him acting like a second shield just incase he got away from them. Silence filled the air. My dad opened the door and i hesitated and turned to look at eric i bit my lip i didn’t want to go. My dad calls my name so i follow him out the door. Mat and blue follow after us i get in the car with my dad and blue, mat says that he has to stay and do some work but he will be home later, my dad nods and we drive away.

    When we get back to the house i slowly walk up the stairs holding on to the railing when i get to the top i walk down the hall to my room. I open the door and walk in then i close the door. I walk to my bed and i lie down resting my head i feel so confused and angry. Why can’t i be with my mate? Do i even want a mate? Questions are overflowing my brain and my head starts to hurt, i feel like crying. I turn on my side facing the wall when i hear the door open.

“frankie sweetheart it’s daddy. Are you ok?”

          I turn my face toward him and shake my head no. I feel like something is missing in me, i don’t know why. He walks to my bed and sits down. He picks me up and sits me on his lap. I turn my head into his neck and my tears start to slowly fall down my face one by one and go onto his shirt. I try to stop crying but i can’t he just holds me. I try to apologize, i didn’t mean to cry but i just can’t stop. He says he doesn’t mind and that i should just let it out.

       After a while i start hiccupping because i had cried so long, my energy is gone and i’m exhausted. I feel so sleepy and tired. He pulls back my comforter and lays me on my bed and covers me with my cover. After this he steps back from my bed and i close my eyes and sleep starts to comes over me. Before i fall asleep i feel my dad kiss me on the head and call me his princess then i hear the door shut as i drift off to dream land.