THATS NOT SONIC

Okay. I'm kind of ticked. I made a VERY long authors note + some of the story and then it deleted it! Whatevs I'll just repeat what I said. ROLL THE CLIP
3 2 1

Sup, dawgs! A little birdie told me that you were reading this. Okay. Joke time.

If your reading this then you have eyes.

(CRICKET NOISE)

PFTTT! All you do is READ! What do YOU know? (Starts crying)

Lol. Jk. Love you guys.

Without further ado I bring you this chapter ( you know the drill) OKAY!  THATS ALL I PUT! WERE BACK NOW.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tails flew through the air acting like he didn't have a care in the world. But he did. But he didn't want to think about it. Neither did Knuckles. Flying was one of Tails' favorite past times (besides hanging out with Sonic.) So it releaved most of his stress. But very little. Tails cringed at the thought of Sonic looking like that. But then he remembered what Knuckles had said. "THATS NOT SONIC!" A question formed in Tails' mind. Then he asked Knuckles. "Hey, Knuckles? If that wasn't Sonic, then where is Sonic?" He asked. He knew he could get a bit of info out of the echidna. He Finnaly awnsered after what seemed like hours. "It WAS Sonic it's just... You know what I mean. It's like he's POSSESSED or something. And the only info I can get is from that hospital. And... HE was in there. So I hid and waited until he left and then you showed up and...". Tails peiced together the rest. He shivered at the thought that Sonic could've been watching him that entire time. He shook away the thought and went back to asking Knuckles questions. "You know, as we're waiting, you could tell me how you got in this mess in the first place." Tails said. "Alright." Knuckles replied. "Well, I was walking to you and Sonic's house so I could hang out with you guys when I heard a scream coming from the hospital. I ran in and saw dead bodies strewn about the floor. I freaked out and saw that... He was choking a little girl. I told him to put the girl down then he looked at me and then he... Killed her. Right in front of me.". Tails felt a wave of sadness flow down him. "Oh. Um sorry I asked." Tails said. "Nah. It's alright. She's in a better place now. Anyway me and Him got into a fight. Even though I was the clear winner, I let him run off in pure pitty. He ran to the door upstairs and when I got up there their was stuff all over the walls. I followed the trail and then showed up at the door. I also saw all of the dead bodies had suddenly disappeared. Without a trace. And I saw some people borded up doors to keep Him from getting in. But they failed. And then I hid there and... yeah.". Knuckles didn't notice it, but they had just landed on Amy's front yard.

___________________
Next one up shortly.