Too Late

Death. That is all.

Jk. I need SOMTHING to put. Okay, I'll tell a joke.

Okay, well there's three guys, ShutUp, Crap, and Manners. There all in a car, and Crap flies out the window and Manners jumps out to go get him. ShutUp gets pulled over and the cop asked "What's your name?","ShutUp" ShutUp says. "Where is your manners?" The cop asked. "Back there picking up crap."

... whatever. I bring you the next chapter.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They dashed to the hospital, but by the time they got there, they were too late. They saw a crashed Tornado at the front door. "No!" Tails yelled. "Let's go see if she's okay!" Knuckles said. They ran towards the front entrance and looked at the cockpit of the plane. Amy was not there. That means she was okay enough to get out! Tails let out a sigh of relief. "Don't get releaved just yet, that means she went into the hospital with that THING.Tails became worried all over again. They removed all of the bricks blocking the front entrance and dashed inside. There was Him running circles around Amy saying "Your to Slow!" Sonic saw Knuckles and Tails at the front entrance. "Hey, buddy! Where were you off to in such a hurry?" He asked, getting right up in the fox's face. "Nowhere of your concern!" He said, taking a step back. "What? But what if you got HURT? I'd be DEVESTATED!" It said, smiling. "Your not Sonic!" Tails said getting up in IT'S face. "What? Of course I am, buddy.", "I'm not your BUDDY! I'm Sonic's BUDDY!","But I am Sonic." Tails pushed It over. "Your. Not. Sonic." He said, kicking him. "Ah! Fine! I'm not Sonic! No need to play dumb! Now your going to get yours, because the closest always die first!" He says getting up. Tails' eyes widen. He runs up the stairs, hearing a dashing sound behind him. "Oh no!" He says. He runs into the room He was hiding. He locked the door and then blocked it, hearing Him yelling a bunch of swear words trying to open it. Tails searches around and tries to find somthing to help. That's when he sees "I am Sonic.EXE" written all over the walls. "EXE, EXE, Where is EXE?!?!?" Tails says, flipping through files. "FOUND IT!" He says reading. "Sonic.EXE... EXE Is a desiese!" Right then he hears a "Goodjob, Tails." Behind him. He turns around and sees Sonic.EXE's red eyes behind him.

_____________________________

Yay. Chapter. Next.