Insanity

Sup! It's been a couple hours since the last part. (More like 8 hours.) I actually thought about taking a break today. And yes! I'm lazy, okay! But then I thought what the heck? And now this story is in front of your face. (And yes, again, I did learn how to use bold words and italics.) So without further ado I bring you this chapter.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Night fell quickly. And Sonic and Tails needed to get home. But Sonic wasn't going anywhere. And neither was Tails."Put that down you stupid fox!" Muttered Sonic.EXE. "Over my DEAD BODY!" Tails said. "That can be arranged." . Sonic.EXE lunged for the file. But Tails dodged and started running. Tails could hear Sonic.EXE mutter to himself, and then he heard the dashing sound. Tails ran faster. He almost got caught but made it downstairs and back to Knuckles and Amy. That's when Sonic.EXE made his way downstairs. "Just give me that file and no one gets hurt!" He said, holding out his hand. "No! Your lying!" Tails said. "I'm not! I promise! How about this, you give me the file, and I'll give you back Sonic.","Don't do it, Tails! He's lying!" Knuckles said. Tails ignored him. "You promise if I give you this file then you'll give me back Sonic?" Tails said. Sonic.EXE nodded his head yes. Tails handed over the file. "TAILS! STOP! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" Knuckles yelled. But it was to late. "HA! YOU FOOL! NOW YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE!" Sonic.EXE said, levitating Boxes towards the door so they couldn't get out. (Is it just me, or do lower case X s don't appear? Capital Xs do but not lowercase.) "Tails, look what you've done!" Knuckles said in an angered tone. "That's part of my plan, stupid." Tails said, facing Sonic.EXE. "Sonic! It's me, Tails! Your best friend! Listen, please! You can fight this! I know you can! You've fought so many other things! Fight this one!". And if it was like magic, Sonic.EXE fell to the ground, his eyes turning from crimson to emerald green. "Tails..." Sonic said, in pain."Get out of here...","Not without you!" Tails said. And then Sonic yelped in pain, turning back into EXE. (Let's refer to him as EXE.) "HA! YOU CANT EVER SAVE HIM!". Tails jumped for the file, ripping part of it off. Knuckles and Amy the entire time were taking down the boxes blocking the door. "LET'S GO!" Tails said, running outside. They all ran to one of the abandoned cars. Tails hot wired it and they drove off. Into the sunset.

______________________

Cool part, huh? Also please tell me about that X thing.