Dead-End

Who else would be up at 10:08 writing a chapter of a scary story? X! THATS WHO! Anyway, no new info other than, I'm holding a contest to see who can make the best Sonic story. Comment if you want to be a part of it! Winner gets a fanfic about them. Or somthing else. IDK. Anyway, I've passed down my idea of TimeMachine to R41N8OW. So yeah. And without further ado I bring you this chapter! (What? No joke?)

_______ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
That night Tails slept on the couch. He didn't understand. What had happened to Sonic? Why was he behaving this way? He knew he had a desiese but... It didn't make any sense. Tails was looking depressed. Amy saw this and went up and hugged him."Don't worry, Tails. We're going to save Sonic.". Tails didn't believe her, but said "Thanks" anyway. Once Amy went to her bed and Knuckles slept in the guest room, Tails just listened to the pattern of the rain. It sounded so beautiful. But... What was that? 'OH NO!!!!!!!!' Tails thought to himself. 'THATS SONIC!!!' Tails panicked to himself. "AMY!!!" Tails yelled. The tired hedgehog crept out of her room. "What, Tails?","That was the running sound of Sonic!!!" He said, pointing outside. Amy's eyes widened as she went to lock the door. "Hold this door CLOSED!!! KNUCKLES!!!","I'm up! I'm up! What is it?", "IT'S SONIC!!!". Knuckles eyes widened as well. He ran and tried to keep the door closed with Tails. The door burst into violent knocking hearing a "Tails??? Buddy??? I know your in there!!!","Keep that door the h*** closed!!!" Amy yelled at the two. They held on with all there might. Still hearing the calls from EXE. Amy ran in the garage looking for... Somthing. 'What on Earth could she be looking for?' Knuckles thought to himself. About 20 seconds later Amy ran in with some boards and nails and a hammer. She quickly placed the first one at the top as the others held the bottom. Then the middle. Then the bottom. "There all on!" Amy yelled. Just like that, the violent knocking had stopped. There was no noise. Just the crickets chirping. "Is he gone?" Amy asked. At that moment, a powerful blast knocked all of the boards off of the door. The door slowly creeped open, as the lock on the door had broke. Tails saw two red glowing eyes right outside of the door. Followed by EXE saying "Hey! Tails, buddy! Wana play HIDE AND SEEK?"
_________________

:Shivers: that was creepy. Bye!