Fighting.... And For What?

I have NO idea what to write. Not for the Authors note, or the story. So yeah, please forgive me. Also don't forget about that contest...

And without further ado I bring you this chapter.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Tails! Get OUT OF HERE!" Knuckles whispered to Tails. "The closest always die first.","Got it!" Tails said, running to the back room. Sonic.EXE burst through the door. "Where is Tails???","Nowhere of your concern.","Of course it's my concern. He's my BEST BUDDY!!!" Sonic.EXE said, with an evil smile. "LOOK!" Amy yelled. Knuckles and Sonic.EXE looked. "Your not going to hurt Tails. We remember what you said 'The closest always die first.' " Amy said, lowering her voice. "So get out of here!","I'm not going to leave my best bu-" Amy swung her Piko-Piko- Hammer at EXE. EXE jumped out of the way. (LOL. Listening to Hexagon Force while writing this part. Lol.) "HA! YOU MISSE-" EXE was flown across the room after being hit by the hammer. Amy was standing there in a battle stance. "Get lost!". "NEVER!!! I AM GOD!!!" EXE said, flying towards both of them, knocking down Amy. EXE fell on Knuckles, pinning him to the ground. "How's it going, Knux?","GET OFF OF ME YOU.... DEMON!" , "Well.. Thats not a very nice thing to say, Knuckles. I expect you to apologize. Say it: I'm sorry.", "Alright. I'm sorry, DEMON!","NO! SAY IM SORRY, GOD! OR ILL KILL YOU!!!!!!"," You can't. The closest always dies first.","That's correct.". EXE trapped Knuckles and Amy in a red gooey substance and ran to the backroom. He ran through the door and saw Tails looking at the file. "Hey, buddy. What are you doing?". Tails turned around to EXE. "SONIC! Look, I know your in there. I miss you. WE miss you. Please. Come back. For me?".EXE fell to the floor again. Becoming Sonic. "T-T-Tails... You have to kill me." He said, handing him the lamp on the table. "What? No. There has to be another way. I KNOW there is. Look, run as FAR away from the hospital as you possibly can. Got it?" Sonic nodded his head yes. And ran off."

_________________

Thanks for reading!!!