TO BODY

Their eyes met like they did many times, but then oceans of emotions flooded in their stare.

Jonas lowered a strap of her nuisette to kiss her shoulder. His nose slid along her neckline, and he let his hands under Sierra's dress to pose them on her lower back.

Suddenly he stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to see what you have on before taking everything off."

As in the morning, Jonas registered her silhouette and added it to his images gallery before resuming.

Sierra readjusted her position to sit saddle-legged with her knees outside his thighs. He grasped her by the waist and pulled her closer. Jonas lifted her nightdress and began to indulge her breasts with kisses.

The man who molded clay defined the contours of her frame with his fingers delicately caressing her spine before pressing the dimples of her lower back. The gesture sent ripples all over Sierra's body, and she remembered when Jonas told her she had no idea to what extent he was good with his hands.

She laid back on the bed, and Jonas shifted his position. He placed one leg between her thigh and continued to kiss her. The door to the veranda was open. Thus all the melodies of the night invaded the room, cooing sounds and fluttering wings of birds animated the background. Sierra let her hands glide on his torso before pulling down his pajama shorts.

Naked.

It was a first for both. Jonas blushed intensely, and Sierra could see the flush even with the dimmed light. The man couldn't control himself, Sierra was his wife, but his shyness mechanism went haywire. And seeing Sierra unclothed blew a fuse, his ears burnt as blood rushed to them. Jonas could only imagine how red they were.

Sierra kissed him and grasped the nip of his neck to bring him closer to her. The beat of their hearts clashed as they reverberated on each other with the contact.

Jonas breathed deeply; his nose roamed to pick up every accent of scent on her skin. The man's hands began to wander around Sierra's intimacy, and fingers invited themselves inside her while his tongue made circles around the areola of her nipples. The woman's temperature rose

The rules never changed; one began by observing. Thus foreplay held an essential part of their physical apprenticeship. Jonas registered where and what triggered her pleasure.

He kissed her down to her navel and noted how Sierra's body tensed up when he passed the point. Perhaps it was something she didn't like or too much for a first.

"Don't stop."

Sierra's input was unexpected, but the man didn't plan to say no if his wife asked for it. So he went down. Minutes passed, and Sierra began to unwind.

Jonas took his time. They had it; why rush?

Sierra's thighs glistened with droplets of sweat made from euphoria. She climbed on the man and began her experience with him. Jonas let her do, Sierra too sought to know what the man appreciated, but his partner contentment procured the height of his satisfaction like many men in love.

The act was the last wall, proof of love trust; the symbolism weighed on Sierra's shoulders as her mind, body, and heart accepted the man entirely. She transformed the questions marks into periods, closing all queries when she welcomed Jonas's erected member within her.

A small gasp escaped as Jonas dove deeper. The man held her waist while Sierra had one hand before his stomach and the other on his thigh.

Sierra moved slowly at first to find the right rhythm. They needed time to adjust and create their tempo.