FOR YOU

Jonas smiled while Sierra deposited kisses on his neck, descending to his chest, "Sierra, are you sure?" The man asked, eyes still closed.

"I'm feeling good right now, andㅡ," she climbed on top of the man, "there's no risk I'm already pregnant, so," she leaned forward to kiss him.

It was rare, Sierra wasn't one to instigate sex, but things changed in the last week. The woman was on fire, and strangely enough, they had the best sex sessions ever. Sierra effectively ticked off every box on the I-am-pregnant happening events.

While the couple got down, Leone opened his eyes to find the bars on his bed up. The boy took the habit of coming down and going to his parent's bedroom. Rufus posted at the door, also woke up, and accompanied his enterprises daily. There the boy was stuck; they did it on purpose. Mama was odd these days. The scheme was her for sure, "Rufu."

"Woof," the dog barked and entered his room. Leone patted his head through the bars and sat. He could wait while his dog was there. Rufus was Leone's guardian and friend. Knowing he slept in front of the door reassured. The nightmares of Cecile's death were replaced by dreams where he ran and played with his dog.

And when he woke at night, he called the dog's name. One bark was enough to get Leone back to sleep.  Rufus, why can't you lower these bars? The boy thought. The dog gave him an apologetic stare and let out a whine as if he heard.

In the meantime, Sierra was on all fours while Jonas behind thrust at a steady pace. Unaware of the Gauthiers' latest ploy, Sierra discovered she highly appreciated the moment she got the best out of her husband. Jonas also enjoyed morning sex, where he could give his all, as opposed to the night, where a day's work made him lazy.

Sierra began to pant, and they switched positions for a side-by-side. They loved to end it with an intimate pose, one they could be face to face and eye to eye to see each other access their pleasure realm.

They were more comfortable with one another. Thus new experiences were on the menu. Here they opted for positions both knew were not too demanding for Sierra but gave her what she needed. There it wasn't one, but two orgasms.

"Jonas," Sierra whispered while she came, her fingers caressing his hair as she pulled him closer.

A succession of pulsating breaths followed, heating the space between their shoulders as the man finished his course just in time to hear, "papa, pa-pa."

Yes, his father was the breakfast man. Mama now specialized in sleeping; if Leone wanted his porridge, his father was the best option.

Jonas barely had time to recuperate his breath or savor the instant. He immediately sprung out of bed to put on his pajama bottoms. He kissed Sierra on the forehead and left the room.

Within four steps, the bliss evaporated, bringing Jonas back to square one on the stress board. Sex allowed the man to escape and forget the issues that preoccupied him for a short moment. Now reality knocked again.

He attempted to tell Sierra about the Gauthiers, but her health stopped him. He had read enough to know the first trimester of pregnancy was a moment of uncertainty.

Risks were high, and Jonas privileged safety as he had no idea how Sierra would take the news but the effects it could have on her. No matter how he looked at things, the past month was not a good moment.

Sierra got up. She definitely felt better. The second trimester stood around the corner, and Sierra hoped everything would go like that morning. She went to the bathroom to freshen up before joining her husband and son.

Hmm, look at this mama, waking up late, as usual, the boy thought as he munched his porridge.

Sierra carressed his head, "mon bébé."