BODY

Eh, I hope you're legal and that you have a passport for tomorrows' chapter.

"Good morning," Jonas deposited a kiss on Sierra's forehead and sat next to her, "about last night," they said in unison.

"You first, Sierra."

"I'm sorry, I took too long."

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. Sierra, I just want you to knowㅡ."

The doorbell rang, "room service."

They had forgotten they scheduled their breakfast. Jonas got up to open, and Sierra went to put on a robe while the server proceeded to set their table on the veranda.

Jonas was disappointed to see Sierra cover-up. He already looked forward to drinking coffee with the view of Sierra's nipples sitting across from him. They ate their breakfast without returning to the conversation.

Still, Sierra didn't forget. She went with an offensive approach to arouse the man. The woman chose to wear a bikini and a wrap skirt for the day, which started at the beach. She wasn't a boob on the marketplace type of woman, but they weren't any prying eyes.

She and Jonas seemed to be the only couple to step out of their bungalows. The already desert island seemed even emptier of people.

Since Sierra couldn't express herself with words, she used her body language to relay her desire. She made Jonas go through the motions by asking him to put sun lotion on her back. And when she dived, she came out of the water like a James Bond girl in her passion orange bikini.

The wet curls, the curves, it wasn't long before they were making out on the white sand like teenagersㅡslow and passionate kisses with the sound of waves withdrawing themselves from their feet in the background. Jonas's hand glided down to Sierra's thigh. Their arrival was merely twenty-four hours old, but the sun already struck the man's face with the redness of a future tan. The color of his eyes stood out, making Sierra drown in them.

"Hey, Jonas."

Jonas lifted his head and looked about before giving Sierra an apologetic stare.

Sierra closed her eyes to signify her despair, "ㅡoh, no, please don't tell me."

Jonas buried his head in Sierra's clavicle to muffle his laughter while Stephan and his wife made their way to their position.

They sat up, and Sierra quickly tied her bikini top.

"Hey, you should have told us you had a premium bungalow. We've been searching for you guys since this morning. We're going to the mainland. Do you guys want to come with us?"

It was too much; Sierra wanted to scream, "I'm trying to reach nirvana here. Is a little intimacy too much to ask of you?"

"Leave them alone, Stephan. Why are you so intrusive?" Cynthia said as she attempted to pull her husband by the arm.

Female intuition.

Cynthia appeared to understand the situation, but her husband insisted. Thanks to Jonas's polite manners, Sierra found herself on Suva.

"Wow, it's weird to see so many people," Stephan said as they walked the streets of Fiji's capital.

Jonas gave Sierra a side hug, kissed her on the head, and whispered, "let's pick up where we left off when we get back."

Unlike Sierra, Jonas was a pro in the waiting game. Life proved the man more than once the good things indeed came to those who knew how to be patient.

The contrast between the resort island and the capital was immense. Suva was a tourist catcher, with its shopping complex, hotels, restaurants, and souvenir shops by dozens. Everything was calculated to make one spend from the over-enthusiastic welcome and over-the-top service. The prices were sky-high. The island essentially lived on imports. Sierra was shocked to see Stephan and Cynthia purchase items triple the price they had in their country.