Not a Game

Yo! Yo! Yo! X heia, sup!

Lol. NVM. Have any of you ever heard of Sonic.EXE? No? Well your about to. Props to R41N8OW for suggesting thus ideas to me!

WARNING! This story is all of the following:

Sad

Brutal

Bloody

And Unforgiving, just throwing that out there.

And without further ado I bring you this chapter.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

'I wonder where Sonic is?' Tails thought to himself.

'He's been really sick lately, and usually docter check ups don't take 4 hours.'

Tails walked up to the phone in worry. He started dialing the doctor's office. No awnser.

"Alright." Tails said.

"Looks like I'm going over there."

He hopped into the Tornado, started the engine, and flew off. About a few minuets later, Tails arrived. He took a good look around the hospital. It looked like it has been abandoned. Lots of the cars that were there when he dropped Sonic off, where gone. And no lights were on, whatsoever. Tails very carefully walked up to the door. He pushed with all of his might, tripping inside once the door opened. After picking himself off the ground, he looked around the front office. He saw some blood on the wall. He thought about leaving when he remembered what he came here for. Sonic. He couldn't say anything at first, but then was able to let out a soft "Sonic?" Tails searched around some more. He checked the phone at the front desk to see if it worked. It didn't. He then ventured slowly down the hallway saying "Sonic?" No response what so ever, until he came to the stairs. Tails tried opening it. But it was blocked on the other side. He pushed with all his might and was able to get the door opened. He saw that a few full boxes where blocking the door. He looked around and gasped. Their where "I am God" s written in blood all over the walls. As he moved very slowly he saw "Help us" and "It's to late" and "save your self" written in blood, he looked the opposite direction and saw that there looked to be as someone with blood on their fingers had made a trail all up the stairs and through the hallway. Tails followed. He hoped it could lead him to a clue of what happened here. And what happened to Sonic. He followed, passing lots of doors that looked as if they where blocked off, too. Where people hiding from somthing? From someone? Tails became super worried that whatever people were hiding from, it might've hurt Sonic. Tails dashed down the hallway trying to see where the trail lead to. After about five minuets of following, he saw it lead to a room at the end of the hall. And right before he walked in, somthing put it's hand around Tails' mouth and pulled him into a dark corner.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Cliffhanger. I know. This took a while to make but was still fun to make! Hope you enjoyed. Also I'm starting a new series called "Sonic and Tails" if you couldn't tell from the title. Also read my other story: Sonic and Tails: Monster Badnik! See you in the next chapter!