life... (final chapter :)

(this entire chapter will be in liam's pov:) so if ur confused it's just liam lmao.)

"adammm~" i say as i twirl his hair in my fingers as he sighs. "what liam?" he turns to me and i smirk getting up a little. i go up to his lips almost kissing them but not. "i love you~ you know that right~" i smirk and kiss adam as he blushes. "i... i love you more."
adam get up. "can we make a promise?" adam held out his pinky. "if we don't like each other anymore... we're still friends. we'll
never leave." adam smiles as i look at him smiling. i connect my pinky with his and then push him to the bed. "always love." i peck his lips as he chuckles.

*a couple weeks after*

"LIAM! ADAM! GET THE FUCK UP! WERE IN A CRISIS!!!!" i hear izzy scream in terror as i sigh and get up. overreacting again.
i get my shirt on and look at adam kissing his forehead. i walk down stairs into thre kitchen with a crying izzy. "i-i-i- WERE OUT OF CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!"
izzy screams like it's her last day alive as i sigh. "how can adam sleep with you around-" i shake my head as she gets up.
"do you have money." izzy gave me the most intense look. "uh, yeah? wh-" i released what i just said as she starts jumping around in happiness.
she looks at me and nods. "you know where to go!" she chuckles. i sigh and walk up stairs getting adam up.
"adam we need to go iz-" i get cut off with him wrapping his arms around my neck and kisses my neck. "adam what are you...?" i blush. "mhm... don't leave..." i giggle.
"you want food?" i kiss his cheek. "can i come..." adam yawns. i get up and pat his head as he pouts. "of course." i smile.
he gets ready and we leave the house. "what do we need from the store?" adam questions as i look at my phone. "one thing.
just one." adam sighs when he heard me say that. "i'll go in myself it's kinda easier." adam frowns.
we arrive at the store and i stay behind and alley just chilling on my phone waiting for adam. "hey handsome~"
i hear a woman say. "hm?" i look up to see a pretty good looking girl but way older then me. "yes?" i tilt my head confused at what she need me for. "you have a very beautiful face~" she comes closer to me touching my jaw line.
i scoff in disgust. "please don't touch me." i glare at her.
"heh~ you have a really nice body as well~" she starts tracing her finger around my abs. "woman stop." i growl. she reaches her hand down to my dick and grabs it and i gasp a little. "mhm~" she smirks looking at me.
i glare at her threatingly but she doesn't leave. what the fuck is this woman doing.
she probably knows i'm in high school.
i was about to speak until i couldn't. her lips pressed against mine as i look at her in shock and disgust.
"l-liam?" i hear a similar voice and hear a little wrinkle of paper bag getting dropped on the floor. "what are you...?"
once i push her away adam starts bursting into tears. "what the fuck...?" adam stare at me and the girl. "adam it's not what it-!"
i couldn't speak when i saw adam look down. "leave me the fuck alone." i hear him say when he dashed away from me.
i stand there helpless. i clench my fist and turn around to the woman checking her nail. i walk up to her and slam her to the wall with my hand around her neck.
"i- st- stop... i ca-" she tried speaking but i just clenched tighter. "your going to jail you fucking slut."
i grid my teeth about to start bursting into tears. i let her go and punch her face. "get away from me whore."
i glare at her and she gasped a little getting up and walking away. i look down. "fuck, fuck, FUCK!"
i grab my head slamming it to the wall. a lot of blood spilled from my forehead as i start yelling crying. yelling how stupid i am. "FUCK! LIAM YOU ASSHOLE!! WHAT THE FUCK-!"
i fall down on my knees crying as my vision gets more dark and blurry.
i fall down and start yelling again. "SHIT!" i see someone walk up to me. "liam what are yo-" they couldn't even finish their sentence until everything went black.
i wake up to see a roof in not familiar with. i shoot up from the soft surface i was sleeping on and look around.
i immediately got up from the bed stomping to the door. "your gonna get hurt again." maddex flips around his pepper spray.
i glare at him as he looks at me calmly. "where the fuck is adam." i walk over to maddex grabbing his shirt almost punching him. "where do you think he is."
maddex grins. "dude you could have fucking died back there. why were you bleeding so much!"
maddex threw his pepper spray. "you know i almost called 911 until i saw you move!" maddex yells and i gasp a little letting go of his shirt covering my mouth in shock.
i grab my head and fall on my knees. "how can... how can i fix this...?" i cry.
maddex shrugged and looked down at me going to grab his pepper spray. "to be honest you did fuck up by not pushing her away.
a sorry is not gonna work for adam."
maddex hits my head a little with the pepper spray. i look up and grin. "i..."
i couldn't speak to well. "you kept on mumbling when i was taking you here. just so you know suicides not the answer."
maddex shrugs as i start thinking. i shot up and walk out of the room. "thank you maddex. your, helpful." i smile as he laughs.
"pfft, glad i could be a help." maddex smirked. "have fun~"
maddex waved and i rush out of the room. i know where he is. it's obvious.
i smirk running to the location. i run to school and run to the foot ball field.
i start running faster as i see a figure on the foot ball field. i see the person turn to me. "what are you!?" i jump on top of him.
i hug him. "adam... i'm sorry." i grab his shoulders as he blushes.
"i, i don't forgive you for what you did." adam looks away from me flushed. "please. adam i don't know who the fuck she was.
i wouldn't fuck her i wanna fuck you." i say with a straight face as adam had almost all emotions. sad, flushed, annoyed, happy, all of them. "i still love you!" adam yells as he hugs me. i whispered in his ear.
"can we make out?" i whisper smirking. "mhm..." adam nodded. i immediately slam my lips on his as he gasp a little.
i put my tongue inside of his mouth grabbing his chin tilting his head up as he moans a little into the kiss.
"let's not do this right here adam~" i smirk whispering in his ear. we both walk home together and i smiled the entire way.
right as we got home adam plopped on the bed and closed his eyes.
"can we go on a date tomorrow?" adam looks at me taking off my shirt. "hm? of course lovely~" i smirk looking at adam looking at me blushing. "i have a really good looking boyfriend..."
adam blushes. i go up to him. "oh? that was nice~" adam blushes harder.
"god i thought out loud!" adam pushed me away.
i go closer to his ear and push him to the bed. "what exactly were you thinking about me?" i smirked and move closer to his face and he yelps.
"oh~? you're really asking to be fucked right now~" i licked my lips, and adam bit his lip. "mhm~ but i'm hungryyyyy~" adam sighed and i laughed. "i love you so much adam!!"
i hugged adam tightly and he blushed. "can we just- go eat-" adam said embarrassed. "ok ok fineee~ get ready."
i winked and walked out of the room letting adam get ready. while i waited outside i saw a text from maddex.
"good job dude. i'm proud!" maddex texted to me and i smile. "heh~ i'm really happy..." i texted to maddex. "don't worry! you'll do great dude, i'm rlly happy you did it!"
maddex texts me back as i smile and tear up a little. "thank you for your help." smiles and adam walks out excited. "what's up dar-" right when i saw him my face immediately turned a dark pink. "you like it~?" adam was wearing one of my red hoodies and ripped jeans.
"i love it!" i hold adam hand and we walk to the cafe together. "your amazing adam." kisses adams cheek and he blushes. "i- i love you more!" adam pecks my lips. "heh~"
what a day it was today...

(WOOOOO!!!! finished finally😭 i mean i'm still making another book BUT I RLLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK!! i'm gonna be making a second volume rlly rlly soon so maybe wait for that and you get more ladm😉 BUT HAVE AN AMAZING DAY MY LITTLE FOOT REST!!)