Never

Liam woke up and went downstairs. "Hey Izzy! Good morning!" Liam said in a sleepy voice. "GOOD MORNING SLEEPYHEAD! Come on I'm making breakfast." Izzy was making bacon and cereal. She's a terrible cook. She put the bacon on the table and his cereal. They started eating. The bacon was raw so Liam didn't eat that. He just eat the cereal. "So uh Liam. Mind telling me what you and Adam did last night?" Izzy said while smirking. Liam looked at her blushing. "Uh- well I don- we fucked- and he called me daddy." Liam said really fast while putting his head down. "I mean the thing is. Adam moans. Are very sluttish." Liam looked at her. "What. The. Actually. Fuck." Izzy just said their smirking. "Was it fun at least?" Liams face was completely red. "It-" "Wait wait no no. Tell me. Who was the bottom?" Izzy asked "oh my goddd Izzy shut up." Liam said. "I'm guessing it was Adam cause those don't sound like your moans." Izzy said. "I'm going to school Jesus." Liam got up and went out the door. He just noticed it's a really really long walk to school. "Drive me to school." He just stands in the door frame. "LMAO YEAH SURE BAHAHAHA!" Izzy grabbed the keys and they jumped in the car together.

They arrived at school and ran inside. They were so early. "Okay bye Liam! Imma go to Ellie! BYEE." Izzy started walking away. Liam started walking around the school when he saw Adam. Liam quickly turned away blushing. "HIII LIAM WHATS UP!" Liam looked at Adam. Why in the hell was he wearing a hoodie. Wait. That's mine did he steal one of my hoodies. "Hi bro!" Liam started walking over to Adam. Adam immediately hugging him. "Liam." Adam whispers in his ear. "After school meet me behind the school." Adam says whispering in Liams ear. Liam went to adams ear. "Well I'll meet you their if you don't talk to Izzy all day. Or else I'll go harder then last time." Liam said in a seductive voice in adams ear. Adam looks at Liam blushing. "What if I want to." Adam says smiling. Liam whispers in his ear again. "Adam you really wanna get fucked senseless until you cant walk the next day?" Liam say whispering in adams ear. "I was going easy on you. It was your first time what am I meant to do?" Liam just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

It's a Friday and tomorrow if finally winter break. "LIAMMMM HIII!" Izzy screams from across the hall. "MOTHER FUCKER YO- YOU LITERALLY SUCKED-" Liam put his hand over her mouth. "Who the fuck told you." Liam says. "ADAM." Liam smirked. He really is that much of a slut huh? They start walking toward the door when Liam forgot that Adam is waiting for him behind the school. He runs away from Izzy. Izzy looks at him but just doesn't really care.

Liam made it to the back of the school and say Adam. Liam started walking towards him. "Hi Liam!" Adam says. "What do you want me for Adam?" Adam just standing their. "So sense you know we like. Fucked. Are we like. Dating?" Adam says he turned away blushing. "I mean maybe would you like that?" Liam says. "Yes I really would Liam." Liam goes up to Adam and kisses him. They start making out behind the school. "Hey Adam. Guess what." Liam say smiling. "Yeah what Liam?" "Oh no don't worry about it come to my house Izzy isn't their." Liam and Adam go to liams house together.

Liam grabs adams wrist and pins him to the wall. "Guess what you little slut. You told Izzy all about it. Your getting punished little kitten." Liam says in a seductive ton. Adam moaning at the sound of it. Liam put his hand on adams clothed cock. Liam put his fingers in to Adams Ass hole. Liam and Adam both got down on the  couch and Adam started bouncing on Liams clothed dick. Adam started kissing Liam. Liam wanting to put his tongue in his mouth. Liam put his tongue out but Adam didnt accept it. Liam bit his bottom lip and Adam moaned opening up his mouth. Liam explored every crevice of adams mouth liam let go of the kiss with a string of saliva following. Liam started taking off adams clothes and his. Adam with only boxers on started licking Liams clothed cock. Liam wondered if Adam would like to suck his dick but he didnt care. He took off his boxers and forced Adam to suck it. Adam was deep throating Liams cock. Liam start groaning. Adam thought he sounded so hot so he went faster. Adam moaned and it sent vibrations up his dick. Adam sucked more. "Ad- Adam I'm goi- going to cum." Liam said in a low voice. Adam thought it was really hot. So he started sucking harder and harder. Liam finally came and Adam swallowed it all up.

Licking his lips. Soon Liam took off adams boxers. "You want a condom?" Liam asked. "No. I wanna feel your long dick inside me Liam." Adam said in a sluttish ton. Adam was on top of liam ready for his dick to be inside him. "Adam." "Yeah liam?" "Ride me." Liam just asked Adam to ride him. Adam looked at him and positioned his dick right on his hole and slammed down. Adam moaned really loud. Adam started ridding liam at a really fast pace as well. They way Adam was bouncing on liams dick they way his face looked when liams penis slammed into him. Liam got turned on by how hot Adam was. Liam kissed Adam tongue and all. Adam was still ridding him while kissing him. Adam kept on moaning into the kiss. Adam was ridding liams dick harder and harder. "Ughhhhh~ liammmm~ I love- I love your dick~ mhmmmm~ UHH~" Adam moaned really loud. Liam started touching his nipples. He started rubbing them and licking them. Adam was very much enjoying it. "A- adam you little slut- pfft- your suck a whore." Adam moaned at what liam was calling him. Adam couldn't even answer he was having so much pleasure he didnt want to speak. "L- Liam~ I'm about~ uh~ TO~ cum~ mmm~"Adam seemed like he was enjoying this very much. "Lia~ liam~ cum INSIDE! Me~ ughh~" "yes of course whore." Liam said in a seductive ton witch made Adam cum immediately. Adam still ridding liam. Liam came inside Adam. Adam got off liam. Liam watched all of his cum fall out from adams ass hole. "Tha- thank you liam." Adam said. "Adam? Did I say we're done yet?" Adam looked at him liam got up and went to adams ear. "You told Izzy. I said you'll get punished. That was just the first thing Adam." Adam looked at liam. His face red again.

Adam got slammed back on the couch. Liam pulling out a dildo. "I want to watch you. Be the little slut you are for me." Liam just stood their. "Go on Adam." Adam was really embarrassed. He was about to masterbate in front of Liam. Adam put the tip of the dildo inside of him. "UGHHH~" Adam didnt know Liam had a controller that made it vibrate. "L- l- l- LIAM UHHH~ ITS SO GOOD~ MHHHMMM~" Adam was moaning and slamming the dildo inside him. Liam looked at him pleased. "L- Liam- UGH~ let- let~ FUCK LI~ LIAM~" Adam moaned out his name. Adam was thinking it was liam? Adam was thinking the dildo inside him was liam. Did Adam really like him. Liam got on top of Adam. And started jerking off adams dick. Adam was having a blast. Having a dildo shoved inside of him and liam on top of him jerk him off. "UGHHH~ FUCK~ SO G- GOOD MMMMHHHMMM~ AHHH~" Adam was having so much pleasure he was practically moaning screaming. "UH~ UGH~ AHH~" Adam a moaning mess. tears started forming in his eyes. "LIAM~ IM GO~ UH~ IM GONNA CUM~!" Liam took adams hand off the dildo. And slid the dildo out. Adam looking at Liam pouting. Liam then immediately slammed into Adam. Adam screaming. Liam hit his prostate immediately. And Adam immediately came right on Liam. "L-Liam are w-we done yet?" Adam said panting. "Aw Adam you loved it though!" Liam said in a childish ton. "F-fuck yo- you." Adam was still panting. "I'll let you rest. For now." Liam said smirking. And Adam and Liam slept together.