beach house

liam was eating lunch with izzy at a place called costa vida it's a mexican restaurant. izzy loves mexican food so she loves this restaurant. they were eating when liam got a notification on his phone. it was max and hudson asking him and adam if they wanted to go to a beach house with them. max and hudson were some of liams and adams best friends. so liam gladly accepted. "hey izzy you done?" liam asked. "yeah let's go broski." izzy got up and threw away the food. izzy and liam started driving home.

"ADAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" liam screams. i don't know why the fuck they scream so loud. the walls are so thin. "yesss!" adam yells but he's tired and doesn't wanna get up. "we're going to the beach with the boys wanna come!?" liam asked. "i saw the group chat check it!" adam yelled while falling asleep again. liam checked the group chat and adam said. "yeah sure! which one???" liam smiled and got ready.

"liam come on their here." adam said while getting uo and going outside. liam was excited he can see his buddies again. "WASS UP BRO!!" max yells for inside the truck. max and hudson got out of the car and hugged them. "y'all live together? i didnt know that." hudson questioned. "i thought you lived with izzy??" hudson still questioning. "me and adam moved in together a little while ago. why are you asking?" liam said while smirking. "uh nothing, BUT LETS GO!" liam, adam, max and hudson got in the car and started driving to the beach house.

"DID I TELL YOU GUYS!" max yells. "we're gonna have beckam and brody there as well. there just waiting for us!" max says. "OH WELL WE BETTER HURRY!" adam says while yelling he was excited to go to the beach of course but liam thought something.

"hey guys pull over here." adam says while grabbing liam out of the car. "here can you give me your credit card." adam says with his hand out waiting for the card to be in his hands. "oh? what do you need to for."  liam asked smirking. "let me just go inside don't ask." adam said with a sassy face. he was begging for the card so liam gave it to him. adam ran inside of a bakery? what was he trying to buy. a couple minutes of waiting liam finally went inside the car abs talked to max and hudson a little.

after a little adam came out of the bakery with a bag fully of cakes and sweets. "oH MY GOD DID YOU GET THAT FOR US!" max trying to take the goodies from adam. adam immediately going in the car and ignoring them. "here you go mother fuck." adam giving the card back to liam. "aww did you get something for me." asked liam. adam pulls out a flan. "here. i got you it." adam gives liam hiding his face from embarrassment. "awww your so cute." liam said while smiling at adam, forgetting hudson was in the car. "what the fuck." hudson said while staring at them weirdly. "wha-" hudson said confused but just didnt talk. "don't ask we always do this, we're roommates." adam said embarrassed hiding his face. max came back inside the car and they started driving again.

they were around 30 minutes away. oh my god finally after 5 hours adam wanted to stop at a tea shop. dam he wants to go to many places- "PLEASE LIAM!" adam said practically yelling at at all of them to come inside with him. "ugh fine i'll go inside." max said following adam inside soon they all joined and eat at the tea place. "jesus adam... you eat a lot lot during trips..." liam sighed walking into the car again. "IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!" adam smiled. liam nodded and they started driving. a couple of minutes later. "WERE HERE!" hudson yelled running out of the car. "ayo this place looks nice!" liam walked out of the car. they all started walking in. "AYOOOO! what's up bro!" beckam hugged max. "long time no see!" hudson hugged brody. liam and adam were just standing there awkwardly. "hey guys i got you guys something!" adam yells running into the kitchen. "hm? what do you me-" liam stopped on his words when he saw adam giving all the food to beckam and brody blushing while doing it. liam had been waiting to get here just to eat that food but adam just gave it away? liam was kinda pissed. "hey liam you good? you seem tense?" max questioned. "nah- i'm- IM GOOD!" liam thumbs up and then sat down aggressively on the table. "damn you guys arrive late~ it's like- 6:47!" brody chuckled. liam rolled his eyes and watched closely as beckam eat the food that he really wanted. almost falling into tears. ADAM ALSO BLUSHED WHILE DOING IT!?!? liam was really pissed off at this point. he kept on over thinking it. liam just scoffed and asked beckam where the room he's sleeping in is. "oh your gonna have to share with someone. adam? you up for it?" beckam asked. adam negativity nods his head saying no to sharing a room with liam. this made liam even more pissed off. "ok liam you can share with max for now k?" beckam patted liams shoulder. liam face was full of rage. "hey beckam! i cant share a room with adam! laum and adam are roomes so i think they'll be ok together." hudson shouted. adam looked at him kinda mad but also worried. liam looked at him confused. "you sure bro?" adam shivered. hudson nodded his head. "i wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable do i?" hudson chuckled. adam turned to liam in shock. liam smirked. liam goes up to adam and grabs his shoulder whispering in his ear saying. "you whore~ your gonna get it~" liam smirked and then walked away with max. adam stood there in shocked, blushing at his words. why the fuck am i blushing... adam hits his head to stop imagining what liam will do to him but he couldn't stop. the way liam groaned when he would start to go faster. his hot breath on my neck. his seductive voice~ "UGH FUCK!" adam yells going into the kitchen. he hid his face so no one would see that he looks like a red tomato. "OK GUYS! we all need to go to bed at a decent time tonight cause we're gonna be doing a lot of stuff tomorrow!" beckam yelled walking into the kitchen. beckam looked at adam confused. "what's up bro?" beckam asked worried. adam didn't look up he didn't want beckam to see this side of him. "i-im just sick..." adam sighs. beck pats him on the back. "don't worry i got medicine if you need it." beckam smiled. sometimes i forget beckam can be really nice sometimes. i smile with my face still in my hands and run upstairs covering my face.

adam went to his room and fell ö his bed. "this is going to be the best trip..." adam smiles closing his eyes. "oh will it be?" liam said, locking the door. "oh wow your in here. what was with the threat earlier i didn't get it..." adam lies. liam looks at him with one eye brow up. "oh~ you didn't understand what i said~ well do you wanna see~" liam smirked. "hm-" adam got cut off from liam going on top of him and kissing him. "mhm..!" adam struggles but pains grip is to strong. adam hiccuped a little and liam immediately slammed his tongue inside of adams mouth. adam moaned into the kiss a little. liam was playing with adam tongue inside of his mouth and the let go of the kiss a string of saliva following. "liam... what are you~" adam didn't finish his sentence and liam started biting his neck leaving dark spots all over it. "nugh~! liam~ we can't do this~!" adam said trying not to moan. liam goes close to adams ear and bites it. he started licking adams ear and then soon said. "your enjoying it~ i wanna give you a punishment for breaking my rules~" liam licked adams cheek. adam got a boner just thinking what he'll do to adam if he doesn't stop him. "will you listen to everything i say lovely~" liam whispered. adam moaned and nodded. "strip." liam said smirking. "wh- what!" adam said shocked. "we can't do this! people are down sta-" adam got cut off by liam starting to strip. "come on~ if your quiet they won't hear us~" liam licked his lips. adam looked at liam blushing nonstop. liam wrapped his arms around adams waist and licked adams lips. "you said yes~ now you follow my every command kitty~" liam smirked. adam tried to push liam away but liam just got closer. "do i need to help you~?" liam chuckled. adam looked away from liam and sighed. "i don't wa- HEY!" adam yelled at liam taking off adams shirt. liam laughed and started sucking on his chest. adam let out a low moan and got harder. "f-fuck~ liam why are you so good at this~" adam moaned. liam soon started taking off adams pants. adam looked at liam in the eyes and sighed. "fine... do your worst~" adam smirked. after adam said that liam immediately slammed into adam leaving him with a loud moan. "kitty your gonna get the others up~" liam smirked going faster. adam put his hand over his mouth and let out muffled moans. adam started drooling after liam started biting his chest again. adam took off his hand. "faster daddy~" adam moaned sticking out his tongue. liam started going impossiblely faster making adam moan even louder. after liam realized adam can't hold in his moans. liam put two fingers inside adams mouth for him to suck on. "suck kitty~" liam groaned. adam grabbed his fingers and started sucking on them. "nugh~ daddy~ c-cum~" adam drooled. liam soon started going faster and started getting more sloppy with his thrust. "HGH~!" adam let out a loud moan and came all over his chest. liam trusted in a couple more times and then came inside of adam.

adam looks at liam in the eyes and then blushes hard. "i- that was not intentional.." adam sighed. liam chuckled and wrapped his arms around adam. "you should know that i went easy on you~" liam smirked. adam looked at liam blushing. "sense we're busy tomorrow i didn't go to hard on you your welcome~" liam closed his eyes. "HEY! what do you-!" adam looked at liam sleeping beside adam and he smiled. "i mean... i did really like it..." adam layed down and slept with liam.