Bar pt. 2

(Here's some music to listen to while you read porn :)

Maddex and drake were still inside the strip club. "Hey Maddex. Wanna go up stairs." Maddex looked at him. That's where all the bed rooms are. He wondered if he wanted to hook up or just be in a more quiet place. "Sure."Maddex said. "Why thou??" Asked Maddex "I just wanna go away from the loud music." Maddex agreed and they went up stairs.

Maddex opened the door and they both sat on the bed. Drake sat next to him. Maddex and drake were just sitting very awkward next to each other. After around five minutes of no talking drake slammed Maddex on the bed. Drake went to whisper in his ear. "So. Maddex do you wanna?" Drake asked while groaning. Drake had a boner Maddex wondered how long he's had it for. Drake started putting hickeys on Maddexs neck. "Nugh~" Maddex trying not to moan cause he was to embarrassed. Drake took off maddexs shirt and planted more hickeys on his body. Drake sucked on maddexs nipples. "Ugh~ Nugh~" Maddex was trying not to moan but really needed to. Drake soon reached his arm into maddexs pants and started playing with his dick. "Mm~ dr- ugh~" drake started jerking Maddex off.

Soon drake took off Maddex a pants and boxers. Drake went down to maddexs dick and licked it. "I- ugh~ mmh~" Maddex was still to embarrassed to moan in front of him. "You can moan as much as you want~ I'd like to hear it~" drake said in a seductive voice that made Maddex moan again. Soon drake started sucking on maddexs dick. "NUGH~ UGHH~ DRAKE~!" Maddex moaned out loud. Drake deep throated maddexs dick. "F-f-fuck~ dr- drake you so g- good at THIS~!" Drake put his finger on maddexs tip. Maddex was moaning like crazy at this point. "D-d-d DRAKE~ UGHHH~ c-c- CUM!" Maddex said studdering. "Me to~" drake said in between pants. Drake soon started sucking again. Maddex moaning really loud.

Soon after drake licked for a little longer Maddex came right in drakes mouth. Him swallowing it all up. "Is this you first time?" Drake asked. "Y- yes~" Maddex said. "Want easy?" Drake was worried if Maddex would get hurt is he went to hard. "I- go as f- fast as you w- want." Maddex said in between pants. After Maddex said that drake immediately took off his pants. He was long. Longer then Liam. I mean he is older so. Drake put his tip in maddexs hole. And then put the hole thing in. Maddex moaned. Drake let Maddex get used to it before he started going. "Dr- drake I'm ready." Maddex went on top of drake. Drake laying on the bed now. "Maddex? Can- can you ride me?" Maddex looked at him. "Ugh- drake but it's- NUGH~" Maddex accidentally sat down but sat down on drakes dick. Maddex liked the feeling. So he started bouncing. "UGH~ NUGHHH~ F- FUCK~" Maddex really liked it. "F-fuck Maddex- your good at that~" drake looking at the way Maddex bounced on his dick. Maddexs eyes rolled to the back of their head. "F-F-FUCK~ UGHHH~" Maddex was enjoying this really much. "Ugh~ Maddex yess~ fuck~" drake started groaning. Maddex went down and kissed drake. Drake accepted the kiss and they started making out. Drake tried to put his tongue in but Maddex wouldn't accept it. They kept on making out Maddex still bouncing on drakes dick. Soon drake bit the bottom of maddexs lip and he moaned witch opened his mouth. Drake explored every part of maddexs mouth. Maddex kept on moaning into the kiss. Soon they let go of the kiss and a string of saliva comeing from the kiss. Maddex still bouncing on drakes dick. "C-C-C- CUM~DRAKEE~" Right when Maddex said that drake started jerking Maddex off. "F- FUCKK~ DRAKE~" drake was jerking Maddex off pretty fast as well. Soon Maddex came all over drake body. "Inside or o- out m-Maddex?" Drake asked. "I- I- inside~" soon after Maddex said that drake came inside of Maddex. Maddex sighing and laying down on top of drake. "Maddex. Can I have your number? This was amazing~" drake said. "Y- yes of course-" Maddex still panting.

Maddex and drake got dressed. They both left the room and went to the car. Adam and Liam were sleeping in the back. With no shirts on but Maddex didn't think about it too much. Maddex got in the car and started driving home.

Maddex, Liam and Adam arrived home. Liam woke up when Maddex was driving and he took Adam inside. Izzy was there standing at the door."so. Where did you guys go?" Izzy stood their she looked mad. "Uh. We went-" "we went to the store!" Maddex cut off Liam. "You sure? It's FUCKING 4 IN THE MORNING GET INSIDE!" Izzy was mad. We stayed at the strip club for a very long time. "YOU GUYS GO TO YOUR ROOM AND SLEEP!" Izzy was still pushed off at liam and Maddex. They all went to their rooms and slept.