Kitty

Liam wakes up and starts getting his clothes on. He forgot the Izzy was coming home. "Shit" Liam ran down stairs and saw Izzy and Ellie cleaning up. "Oh hey Liam! Long time no see!" Ellie waved at him. He waved back. He walks over to Izzy. "Izzy, im so sorry." "Broski Liam it's fine! You guys looked like you had fun at least!" Liam looked at her. "Wait. Did you and Ellie put us both in the bed." Liam says. "Of course we did broski! Well you should go back to adam now." Izzy smirked at Liam.

Liam walked into his room and adam was still asleep. Liam went on his computer and just got some school work done. Liam was doing his math quiz when someone hugged him. Adam was behind Liam hugging him. "Good morning adam." Liam says while smiling. Adam just responds with a moan and goes back to bed. Liam went to go cuddle with adam. "Hey adam you okay?" Liam asked whispering practically. "Liam. I cant fucking walk." Apparently adam couldn't walk. I mean he got a good Fucking in the ass last night so I kinda get why. "Well it's not my fault. You told Izzy." Adam looked and him and rested his head on Liams chest. Adam was fast asleep in seconds.

"GUYS WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Izzy screamed all the way Down from the kitchen. Liam and Adam didnt come out of the room. "Jesus Christ. I think their sleeping I shouldn't annoy them." Izzy said in a sad ton. "But I made eggs for the first time:((" Izzy was sad she had her first successful egg. And it's didnt burn. Izzy went to sit on the couch and watch some tv.
"Ew what the fuck why is it slimy?" Izzy touched it and saw that it was. "LIAMM DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

Izzy stood their. "I told you. Use a condom when you have sex. And." Liam looked at her. "OKAY I PROMISE YOU HE DIDNT WANT ONE!" Izzy looked at him. "Well mf clean it up I literally sat on it." Liam cleaned up his mess. I mean actually adams mess from how much he likes it. "You done?" "Yes Izzy can I sleep now." Liam said in an exhausting ton. "Yes you can sleep have fun."

"Hey Adam! Wake up Adam!" Liam was shaking Adam awake. "I'm gonna go to the store okay. You want anything?" Adam looked at him. "No I'm g-good." Adam said he was still to tried to move. "Okay bye Adam!" Liam kisses Adam on the cheek and then leaves.

Adam woke up but could barely walk. He wanted for some reason. More he wanted liams dick to be slammed into him until he can't walk for weeks. Adam moaned at the thought of it. Adam went over to liams closet. He found an entire stash of dildos and other sex toys. "Was liam gonna us these on me?" Adam takes a dildo for the basket. He looks at it and then takes off all his clothes. He lined the dildo with his ass hole and slammed it in. Adam moaned really loud but didnt want Izzy to hear him. Adam put his hand over his mouth and started slamming the dildo inside and outside of him.

He had his hand over his mouth he was so horny at this point. Adam was thinking about Liam. The way his hair was parted. Him groaning whenever he slammed into me. The way he call me kitten. Adam thinking about Liam. Adam took his hand off his mouth and put two fingers in his mouth. Adam started sucking on his fingers. He started drooling out his mouth.

Adam was still slamming the dildo inside him. Adams asshole was having a blast. Adam slammed the dildo inside one more time till he heard someone coming up the stairs. Adam didn't want to stop he just kept on going. Soon Adam saw the door open. It was Liam. Home from the store. Adam still had his fingers in his mouth and sucking on them. He looked like a total slut. He just wanted Liams dick inside him. "Oh? Gone for a minute and already slamming a dildo inside you? Adam your such a slut. Cant get one minute without me." Liam says while watching Adam be pleased by Liam calling him a slut. Adam took his fingers out of his mouth and moaned. Liam was enjoying the view.

Adam finally came with a loud moan. Liam then went on top of him. "Wanna try them out kitten." Liam said while smirking. Adam immediately knotted his head. Liam put a collar on Adam and then a head band with cat ears on it. Adam went in a cat position. Adam pointing his ass right on Liams dick. Liam took off his pants and boxers. Liam put a collar on Adam. Adam looked like a total slut. His ass pointed right on Liams dick. His tongue out like a cat.

Liam lined his dick with adams ass hole. Liam starts to tease Adam. By just putting the tip of his dick in. "MUHH~ LIAM! STOPPP~" Adam just wanted him to be inside of him. Liam kept on teasing him. Soon adam started bouncing on Liams dick. He wanted him in him so bad. Soon liam slammed into adam making adam scream in pain. Soon adam got used to it and Liam started pounding. "Fa- faster~ mhhh~ AH~ LIAM MHMM~" Liam started going faster and soon he took Adams leash and held onto it making him look like a dog going out on a walk. "UGHH~ LIAM! MUHHH~" Adam couldn't even finish his words. "Oh yeah my little kitten. You like that?" Liam whispered inside adams ear in a seductive ton. "UHHH~ YESS~ YES DADDY~ FA- FASTER~ MUHHM~" Adam practically begging Liam to go faster. Liam start pounding into Adam at an animalistic speed. Adam enjoying every part of it. "F-fuck." Liam said. Adam laughing and moaning at the same time. Liam chuckled. Liam pulled Adam by the collar they both looked at each other's eyes. Liam started attacking adams neck holding his collar basically choking Adam, but Adam still enjoying it. Adam started moaning like someone in a porn show. "Aw my little slut. Moan more for me." Adam started moaning more. More like a slut. "Ugh~ MUHHM~ YESSSS~ LIAM~ C-CUM!" When Adam said that Liam went impossibly faster. "Cum f- for me little s-slut." Liam said in between groans. Adam came immediately. Adam loves it when Liam groans. He finds it so hot. "MMHM~ UGH~" Adam moaned after he came. "Good kitten." Liam finally came inside Adam. "Th- thank you liam t- that was amazing." Adam said while panting.

Liam went close to adams ear. "Your panting sounds like your a cat babe."  Adam moaned again. He wasn't even getting fucked. He moaned at the name babe. "Babe." Liam said while panting. "Yes." Adam asked confused. "Suck my dick." Adam looked at him. Liam immediately slammed him to the bed. Pulling his collar. Adam moaning at the way Liam was choking him. "Uh~ yes~ mmhm~ yes daddy~" Liam immediately put his dick in his mouth. Adam going off the bed onto the floor on his knees. Adam started sucking. Licking Liams tip. Liam started groaning. Adam got a boner again. "Ugh- Adam- ugh- f-fuck-" Adam started sucking harder. Adam moaned and it sent vibrations up liams body witch made Liam groan. Adam started ticking liams ass hole. Liam groaned more and more. "UH- Adam- mhm-" Adam then stopped sucking. He started rubbing his finger on the tip of liams dick. "UH~ UGHH~ ADAM!" Adam put his fingers in the tip of liams dick. "UGH~ ADAM~" Liam immediately came right on adams face. Adam licked it all up. "Mhmm~ Liam~" Adam looked really tried. I mean they literally just fucked all day. "Liam- I'm tried~" Adam pants. Liam and Adam went to sleep together.