beach house pt.2

"guysss come on where leaving!!" beckam yells to get everyone up. "GUYSSSS!!" beckam saw max and hudson come downstairs. "wow finally." beckam put his hands on his hips. "now where are those two..." beckam sighed. "their in the room..." max yawned. beckam scoffed and walked up stairs. "guys get up we're leaving!" beckam knocked on liams and adams door. "ugh get up before ig come in there myself!!" beckam said knocking on the door harder. beckam scoffed and then just opened their door. "what the fuck are you guys doing." beckam put his hands on his hips. "mm- what..." liam groaned while stretching. he looks at beckam then looks down at adam. liam blushed. "oh- i- i can explain!!" liam's top part of his body shot up and the other haft covered with a blanket. beckam looks at liam in the most concerned look liam has ever seen him with. "a-are you gay!?" becks jaw dropped a little. liam knew beckam didn't like gay people so liam just sighed. "i- yes..." liam frowned. beckam put up on eye brow and said. "hm... with adam? never would have guessed." beckam giggles. liam looks at him confused and tilts his head. "HAHA! you really think i would scold you!! HAHA!! i would never insult one of my best friends!" beckam bends over laughing and wipes tears away from his eyes. "i won't tell anyone you don't gotta worry." beckam winks and puts a thumbs up. liam starts laughing. "HAHAHA! BECKAM YOUR THE BEST-!!" liam laughs going to get up. "i don't wanna see your naked ass. get clothes on and get adam up." beckam giggles and closes the door. liam sighed and gets dressed. "adam, adam get up!" i shook adam. adam groaned not wanting to get up. "jesus. adam!!" i shook him harder. adam groaned and look towards liam. "no." he looked angry. i grunt shaking adam. fuck what's gonna make him wake up... liam thinks to himself. liam soon smirked at the idea he had. he started shaking adam again. "NUGH~ DADDY~!" liam moaned and smirked. yup, the definitely got his attention. liam sees adam turn around, looking at liam angrily. liam starts laughing, and hard. "HAHAHAHA! OK JUST GET UP LAZY ASS!" i bend over laughing and fall to the floor. adam got up and got dressed. right after he got dressed he walked over to the dying liam. adam got down on his knees looking liam in the eyes. "you... faggot." adam said grinning. it honestly looked kinda scary. right after adam did that liam knew that if he kept on laughing he would die. "ok come on let's go." liam said wiping away tears of laughter. adam scoffs and gets up walking down stairs. "guys we're going to the beach today!!" beckam squills. hudson looks at him putting his head down on the counter. "ughhhhh! i wanna sleep! why did you wake us up so early!" hudson groans. beckam put his hand on his forehead, sighing. "you need to get out more hudson." beckam let out a long sigh. "and it's a beach! i thought you loved beaches!" beckam scoffs. hudson rolls his eyes and lays back down on the counter. "fine we'll have a moment of rest and then let's go to the beach, deal?" beckam put out his hand, signaling hudson to shake it. he didn't. "let's all go and we'll enjoy it ok guys!" liam motivated the crowd, not getting much of a response thou. "me and liam have to talk for a little ok you guys. get ready." beckam put up a thumbs up and walked out. liam looked at him in confusion but just followed. they sat down on a bench. "so... your gay?" beckam said looking away from liam. i sighed. "it wasn't really... i don't know why just something about adam makes me love him so much..." liam sighed as he looked down at the ground. "so adam turns you on?" beckam immediately said after liam. he blushes. "i- i OF COURSE HE DOES!!" his head jolts up. not thinking of what he just said. beckam starts giggling. "haha! calm down bro!" beckam wiped away laughing tears. "i don't care what you do just don't be to loud at night ok?" beckam smirks as liam blushes more. beckam gets up and walks away. liam sits outside alone and thinks of what he just said. "adam... i love you and i'll never leave you..." liam says to himself. he tugs on his pants and gets up. he sighs and walks inside to a bunch of boys ready for the beach. what the fuck, i was gone for like two seconds? i giggle and get ready myself. as we walked to the beach adam kept hitting my shoulder but i ignored it. he's probably trying to annoy me again. after a while i finally speak up. "what's up?" i look at adam. he smirks. "nothin~" what the ruck is he trying to do? i scoff and look away from him. we arrived at the beach. me and adam stayed back and just were hanging under the umbrella. "liammmm~ i'm bored!!" adam whined. oh my god, why is he being more annoying then usual? "play in the ocean." i layed down. adam crawled over to me and got on top of me. i blush. "what are you-" adam cuts liam off with a kiss. i look at him shocked and push him off of me. "w-what are you doing!!" i yell and he smirks. "come onnn, they can't see us~ pleaseeee~" adam looked down in between liam's legs. "what do you mean by that." i look at him confused and he pushes me down again. "you know what i mean~" he whispered in my ear. i feel my pants getting tighter. "a-adam we're outside..." i turn away from him. he sighed and got off of me. what does he want to do... sex? i blush and think of it a little more. "adam..." i said after a few minutes of silence. he looks at me and i pin him to the ground. "you better be quiet~" i lick my licks and he smirks. "i'll try my best~" adam chuckles. i start to take off my shirt and adam stands up. i grab his waist and pull him into a rough kiss. i put my tongue inside his mouth as he moans. he wraps his arms around my neck. i let go of the kiss and he brings he's face closer to my neck. "i could give you the pleasure now~" adam sucked on my neck. he reached his hand down to my dick and he grabs it. i blushed more. "your so bold today~ what happened to you~" adam reached his hand in my pants and started jerking me off. i groan. adam starts to chuckle. "of course i am~ you turn me on~" adam licked my lips. i feel my dick twitch and i groaned. "ugh... adam~" i whisper in his ear. i hear him moan a little and i cum in his hand. i see him take his hand out and lick it clean. i grab his shoulders and push him to the ground. "your a slut you know that." i groan as he chuckled. "for you~" adam moaned. i pull down his pants and immediately slam inside of him with no warning. he let out a long and pornograph moan as i start slamming into him. he opens his mouth and starts drooling as i go faster. "nugh~! fuck! liamm~!" adam moaned scratching my back. i start to go faster as he lets out long and seductive moans. "adam~ your a slut for my cock aren't you~" i lick my lips letting some spit run into his mouth. "NUGH! always daddy~!" adam yelped as he was about to cum. i pull him into a rough kiss putting my tongue in and licking up all of his drool as he cums on my stomach letting out a long and loud moan. "f-fuck~ you don't know your the best at that~" i tilt my head. "at what babe~?" i smirk. "nugh~ you turn me on so easily~" he says as i trust one more time and then cum inside of him. i licked my lips. "you always turn me on~" i peck his lips as he smirks. "let's get cleaned up and go back inside. we don't wanna get caught do we~?" i say grabbing his hand as he stumbles to get back up. he chuckles. "yeah..."

(this chapter is already rlly long and i wanted to not take up a lot of it lmao so the next chapter will not be this not the beach house or anything. it will just be a normal chapter but hopefully you enjoyed my little foot rest:)