Bar.

(HELLO EVERYONE! This is authors note.
I'm just saying this is going to be one of the longest chapters in the book.
TW: sexual harassment, alcohol, drugs, and sexual content. If you are sensitive to any of these PLEASE do NOT continue reading.)

Adam was eating breakfast still kinda in pain from yesterday. "Izzy. What." Izzy made eggs! Very very crispy. I didnt know eggs can get this crunchy. Adam eat then pretending he loved them. "Hey Izzy imma go to the store. Wanna come?" Adam asked Izzy. "OHH YES! Can I get a monster?" Izzy questioned. "of course. I don't care what you get honestly." Izzy started cheering. "LIAM NEVER GETS ME MONSTERS!" Adam shushed Izzy so she didnt wake up Liam. "Let's just go." Adam said. "You wanna drive?" Izzy asked. "I mean it's quicker." Adam just rolled his eyes and left. "COME ONN." "Let's go Adam Jesus." They jump in the car and left.

They arrive at the store and do inside. "JESUS WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!" "don't scream-" Adam said. They walked around the store and got some stuff. "Broski get- get chocolate milk." Izzy said in a serious voice. "What the fuck-" Adam said. "Fine." Adam got most of the things he wanted but Izzy filled up the entire chart. "Do I really have to pay for all this- your the adult here-" Adam said in a weird ton. "Nope!" Izzy says smiling. Adam going to pay for all them.

"SHIT ON ME OH MY GOD THANK YOU ADAM!" Izzy says screaming. "Yeah of course!" Adam says. Izzy and Adam were driving home. "Hey Adam. One question." Izzy asked. "Yes?" "Does Liam give you a good fucking in the ass?" Adam started blushing. "W- what? Izzy! I mean... it does feel good-" Adam says in an embarrassed ton. "Ohhhhhhh. Well do you like it? You seem like it." Adam started blushing more. "IZZY-!" "I mean you called Liam daddy once I know that." "NO IZZY! S- shut up." Adam really embarrassed at this point. "I wonder? I mean you can tell me. Have you ever masterbated and then Liam caught you?" Adam dying of embarrassment. "I-I-I- I- AH- ITS- ye-yes."Adam studdering at his words. Entire face red. "LMAOO! Was it embarrassing??" "YES OF COURSE!" Adam says embarrassed.

They finally arrived home. Adam started putting all the groceries in the fridge. Liam started walking down stairs. "HELLO GOOD MORNING LIAM. MF SLEEPYHEAD." Izzy screamed. Adam waved at Liam coming down the stairs. "Good morning Izzy." Liam said in a tried ton, going to hug Adam. "Oh yeah Adam Liam! I forgot to tell you!" Adam and Liam look at Izzy confused. "Yeah?" Adam asked. "MADDEX IS COMING OVER TODAY!!" Izzy said happily. "Oh my god! Really!" Liam said happily. "YEAH LET GO PICK HIM UP!!" "My god-" Adam said lazily. He just came back from the store. So he was tried. "Fine let's go."Adam said depressingly.

They went in the car and started driving to the airport. "So Adam. A little warning about Maddex okay." Izzy said. "Yes?" Adam said confused. "Okay so Maddex might want to take you some places. Like stripper club. Or like. Bars." Izzy said. "Well I like it so." Liam said smirking. "I mean I guess I don't care what he does." Adam said.

They arrive at the airport. Maddex waiting for them. "HEYYYY IZZY HI LIAMMMM!!" Maddex yelled. "OH WHOS THIS?" Maddex asked while yelling. "Hello! I'm Adam!" Adam says smiling. "OHHH ADAM! Are you liams friend?" Maddex asked. "Ye-" "no he's my boyfriend." Liam cut Adam off. "BRO LIAM! YOUR GAY!" Maddex said screaming happily. "Yeah-" Adam said in a awkward voice. They started driving home.

"BROOOO YOU GOT CHOCOLATE MILK OH MY GOD!" Maddex started screaming in happiness. "WOOOOO IZZY LETS GO TO THE STORE I WANNA GET SOMETHING!!" "Jesus  Maddex- fineee." Izzy and Maddex went in the car and left. "Great they left." Adam said. Sighing. "Liam imma sleep okay!" Adam says in a tried voice. "Let me join." Adam and Liam went up stairs and slept.

"What do you want from the store Maddex?" Izzy asked. "Izzy you know what I want." Maddex said in a serious voice. "Maddex your still addicted huh." Izzy said while sighing. She doesn't like that her best friend is addicted to drugs. She doesn't want that. "How much you willing to give me back." Izzy said cause she knew Maddex was not gonna pay her back. "50." Maddex said in a serious voice. Izzy and Maddex arrived at the store. Maddex got a lot of bad things. Tequila, whiskey, bunch of dumb things. Izzy knew she would pay for it. Izzy payed for all of it but only got five dollars from Maddex. Izzy hates alcohol. All of her family drinks she hates it. "This is five." Izzy said. " I don't care." Izzy looked sad she just spent 154$ on Maddex. They drive home finally.