Pornhub.

(HELP I HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVE TO MUCH! i am gonna try and post more cause this book is blowing up more then expected🧍‍♀️so hopefully you enjoy this lovelys🫂🫂🫂

Adam was sleeping like a baby. "ADAMMMMM GET YOUR ASSES UP MF!!" Izzy finished breakfast Adam guessed. Adam starts walking down stairs and only sees Izzy. "Oh where's Maddex?" Adam asked. "he went to get something I forgot thou." Izzy answered. Adam and Izzy sit down at the table and start having normal conversations.

"Izzy." Adam said in a weird sad ton. "Can. I please live with you and Liam? I cant deal with my parents anymore." Adam just confessed that he didnt want to live with his own parents. "Why what's wrong with your parents?" Izzy asked. "Their really strict. I don't like them." Adam had a tear forming by his eye. He didnt know what to say. His mom always hit him. His dad on the other hand was cheating on his wife 24/7 I swear I heard some type of weird should in his dads room. His dad and mom would fight every night. Surprisingly they aren't divorced yet. He hated living there. He started thinking about them and cried more. Izzy went to comfort him.

Liam waking up and heard something going on downstairs. Liam trying his best to get up and get ready. Soon he got up and heard what Adam and Izzy were talking about. "Your mom hit you?!" Izzy said "well yeah it... I hate it so please." Liam doesn't remember Adam telling him that! well i mean adam probably thought i would worry to much. liam heard someone coming up stairs. he immediately ran to his bed and got on his phone. he heard adam walking inside. "hey liam what's up!" adam said walking inside. "nothin just woke up."  adam smiled "imma go hang with maddex and izzy real quick i'll be back." adam smile and hugged liam. adam left the room leaving liam alone. "fuck..." liam looked at the closet, and then looked at his computer. he remembered when he used to play games with adam. liam got up and went on his computer. he started playing some games.

"ADAMMMAMAAMAMMAMA!!!!" maddex screamed from across the neighborhood. maddex started sprinting towards adam. "hello maddex, long time no see!" adam hugged maddex, maddex was panting very loud. "i- i'm out of- breathe- one sec-" maddex said in between pants. "wow no hi to me :/" izzy said in disappointment. "OH MY GOD WHAT!" maddex jumped on izzy. "JESUS CHRIST! MADDEX LMAO!" while maddex and izzy were on the ground adam started walking without them. "HEY MOTHER FUCK! GET BACK HERE!!" maddex and izzy ran to adam. they all started walking to the store.

liam was really bored at this point. what the fuck were they doing? liam started thinking about adam. just how cute he was. "mhm." liam groaned he was starting to think dirty thoughts. he soon stopped and went back on his computer. but he couldn't stop thinking about how sexy adam was when he moaned liams name. liam could hold it he wanted to hear his moans. soon liam got a boner. he turned on his computer and put up the website "pornhub" liam took off his pants are started jacking off to the moans of boys.

"ADMA GET THIS!" maddex was screaming from across the store. jesus maddex was being loud but that's just his personality. "what the actual fuck is that." maddex was pointing at a Sequin. "maddex you want a sequin for what now?" maddex started giggling. "maybe i'm getting it for someone else🥰" maddex had a nice looking expression on his face. "fine" adam looked disgusted at it but just put it in the bag. "hey adam can i get this?" izzy asked, izzy was pointing at some candy. adam forgot izzy had a thing for sweet things, they loved them. "yes of course!" adam said with a happy expression. maddex and izzy were having a fun time running around the mall.

liam still watching the gay porn. "j- jesus i cant go o- one minute without adam." liam said in between pants. he couldn't stop thinking about adam. he started going harder, the porn didnt really remind liam of adam but it helped. liam was about to cum but didnt want to stop thinking about adam.