Arylie ss- Contract, Marriage, Love part 14a

Hello ji..naya chapter aa gaya hain..do read it and comment it..

Aryan was sleeping peacefully, suddenly he dreaming or rather having nightmare about the day Arvind died, on this time it wasn't Arvind but Imlie in the car, he kept trying to get to her but someone was keeping him back,

Adi- Agar Imlie meri nahi ho sakti hain..toh tumhari kaise ho??

Ar- Let me go you Tripathi..

Adi- Jao..

But it was too late, Imlie..he woke up screaming her name, he quickly got up and ran outside his room searching for Imlie,

Arpi- UNB..Kya hua?? Why are you running around??

Ar- Imlie..kahan hain di..🥺🥺

Arpi- Aryan..calm down..Mandir gayi hain. Maa aur Meethi aunty ke saath..

At the same time all the three women returned, Aryan came running and hugged her..

N- Aryan..mein bhi hun yahan..aise Good Morning mujhe toh nahi mila.

Im- Aryan kya hua hain..i am fine..

Ar- Just let me hug you..please..

Meethi and Narmada gave her knowing looks and went away, Imlie was confused, she could feel him shuddering..she moved backwards a bit but he held on,

Im- Aryan..chalo mere saath..i am here only..she held his hand and led him to her room and made him sit on the bed. She goes and bring him a glass of water.

Im- Aryan have some water..he drank the whole glass..kya hua??

Ar- Nothing..i should go and check the arrangements for today's ceremony.

Im-(held his hand)It's okay if you don't want tell me..but i am fine..tum ho mujhe save karne ke liye..

Ar- And what if i couldn't save you??

Im- Aare hum Imliya hain..hum aapne aap ko save kar legaye..chalo now smile..and she started poking him in the waist knowing he was ticklish there..

Ar- Aare..Stop..Stop..

N- Aru.. Imlie..

Ar- Ma..woh..

N- Mujhe abhi koi explaination nahi chaiye..tu jaa and get ready..and haan aaj ke baad shaadi tak no milna..

Ar- Aare par kyun..

N- Mein keh rahi hun na..ab jaa..

Aryan literally made a pouting face and left..Imlie too got ready for the Haldi ceremony and went downstairs.

The decorations were again beautifully done and she was going towards the living room when Aryan pulled her into a corner.

Im- Aryan!! Kaki Maa said na we shouldn't meet till wedding..

Ar- I know that i was there too😒😒..he quickly put the kala teeka behind her ears..

Ar- Meri jungli ko nazar na lagaye..you look so beautiful..❤❤

Im- Tum bhi kaafi handsome dikh rahe ho..🥰🥰

🥰🥰

He went away when he saw his Mother searching for Imlie, she giggled at him how he was running away like he did something wrong

First it was Imlie's turn all the women and guests had applied Haldi on her and gave their blessing, and then the same was done with Aryan..

Imlie was clicking photos with Meethi ,Satyakaam and Narmada when Arpita came and whisked her away to her room,

Im- Di, What happened??

Arpi- Koi tadap raha hain tere milne ke liye..aur haan jayada time andar mat rehna nahi toh Maa ne dekh liya na..she winked and left..

Im- (thinks)Di..kya..

Aryan pulled her inside and closed the door. She looked at him and smiled he looked so cute covered in Haldi..

Im- (pulling his cheeks) Looking so cute ABP..

Ar- Par i think we both should get a chance to put Haldi on each other.

Im- Par Haldi..she saw him holding a small bowl of Haldi..

Im- Not bad..you are always ready hain na..

Ar- Ofcourse 😎😎

He dipped his hands in the Haldi..and applied some on her arms and face, Imlie shivered and he smirks knowing how he affected her.

Then she also rubbed Haldi on his face and nose, giggling while doing it, but she could still feel he was disturbed about whatever happened in the morning,

Im- Are you alright??

Ar- I am fine..i don't want to talk about it..spoil our happiness..

Im- Okay..

Arpi- Imlie..time up..chalo mere saath..

Im- Gotta go..Akkadbaggae..

Ar- Bye Jungli..

She left, but Aryan was still thinking about the nightmare..the restlessness was not going away no matter what he did to keep himself engaged in other work..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it. also..Mehendi mein Aryan likhwaye Imlie ya ABP..🤣🤣 do comment..