Arylie ss- Contract, Marriage, Love part 1

Hey guys..here is the next os it is based on the new promo but with my own changes..hope you it..to be honest poor Aru doesn't get to be treated like this.

Imlie was still in her wedding attire and holding the papers of contract marriage in her, she startles when Aryan hugged her from behind,

Ar- Kya soch rahi hain Mrs Rathore...

Im-(pouts) You know Mr.Tripathi more than me. Humari jhooti shaadi ko asli bana diya..to show his so called 'trust' in the non existent love between me and him.

Ar- And do you regret marrying me??

Im- Never..thank you for giving me a chance..

Ar- Thank you for accepting me.

Together they burnt the contract papers knowing full well. The marriage they had was 100 percent true. And something they wanted from their heart.

Flashback

She had returned home caked in mud, and shivering. Still not completely okay with had happened. Aryan told her to sit down and took care of her,

Im- Thank you.

Ar- Thank you kisko bol rahi ho?? Apne dimaag ko jo aise ideas dete hain?? Apni chappal ko jo tumhara bhoja uthathi hain??

Im-(glaring and keeping her hand on his mouth)Chup chap compliment accept kyun nahi kar raho..Akkadbaggae..

Ar- I did everything for you..and to make you see the potential you have.

Im- Islye to keh rahi hun..thank you. You looked at me simply as Imlie..not someone's daughter, not a villager and not someone's ex wife..

Ar- Aaram karo..jaa kar, dinner mein kamare mein bhej dunga.

The next few days were so enlightening for Imlie. Not being tethered to the Tripathi's and Aditya was slowly making her more confident.

On the other hand Aryan was falling in love more and more with her..he even tried to flirt with her but she only gave him a weird look.

They would go to office together, fight on the silly things like Imlie's ban of black coffee for him,

Ar- I like black coffee...

Im- Haan islye itne kadwe ho😋😋..chup chap yeh green tea piyo..

Even though things were good, but Imlie was irritated by the continuous calls and messages from Aditya. First it was just him and now it was Aparna Ma.

Ar- Go meet them. It's Sunday today.

Im- I don't wanna go. They give this..we need your help look..it's too much.

Ar- Well you can't hide from them.

Im- (glare)Sometimes i hate it when you are right.

Ar- After all i am Aryan Singh Rathore. 😎😎😎

Im- Aakadbaggae..😒🤨

Imlie had decided to meet the Tripathi's and she had just entered the house and everyone came to meet her and hugged her.

Ap- Mujhe pata tha..tu hume zaarur maaf karegi..

Im- Ma..aap logi ki koi galti nahi thi..waise mujhe yahan kyun bulya tha?

Adi- Humare aur Malini ka divorce hone wala hain. Phir hum tum se shaadi karna chathe hain. Iss baar koi misunderstanding koi problem nahi.

Imlie was shocked, this topic again. But she was more surprised when she lied to them,

Im- I am sorry Mr.Tripathi mein aapse shaadi karne mein interested nahi hun.

Ap- Imlie..beta please Aditya ko maaf kar de..

Im- Ma. Baat maafi ki nahi hain..par mein apni life mein move kar chuki hun.

Adi- Kya matlab??

Im- Mein..Mr Rathore se shaadi karne ja rahi hun.

Adi/Ap- WHAT

Adi- Tum yeh sab hume test karne ke liye keh rahi ho na..par iss baar hum tumhe aise nahi jaane dene wale hain.

Im- Aapko jo sochne hain soch li jaye..shaadi humari Mr Rathore se hi hogi.

Leaving the Tripathi's dumb founded, she left. As soon as she reached home she went to Aryan's room, but stopped at the door. How will she till him that she had lied about something as big as marriage.

Aryan saw the myriad emotions fleeting through her face, and asked her,

Ar- Ab kya kiya tumne..

Im- Hum..ek minute ab matlab??Hum kya problem hi create karte hain..😒😡😡

Ar- Imlie!! kya hua hain..

Im- Tum humse shaadi karogaye..

Aryan didn't see that coming and he was laughing out for the first time. But seeing her sheepish look, he asked her to explain everything properly and she did,

Im- Dekho hum bas unn logo ko jhooti asha rakhne se door karna chathe the..

Ar- Theek hain..i will marry you.

Im- No..that will be not be right for you. You deserve someone who loves you with her whole heart. I am not that person.

Ar- Itna senti mat ho.. i am just saying a contract marriage. A show infront of Mr Tripathi.

Im- Aur agar woh nahi maante hain toh??

Ar- Saach bolu toh..i don't have any problem marrying you. And i know tumhe daar lagta hain shaadi aur uski responsibilities ko lekar, but i know that we will able to find our way together.

Im- But i don't even know how to love someone anymore. And what about other things that happen in marriage.

Ar- I am ready to wait for you..i won't touch you until you are comfortable with me.. and marriage isn't only about physical relationship.

Ar- It is also about trust, communication, being their for your partner whether it is happiness or sadness..

Im-(teary eyed)- Don't do this..don't make me feel more guilty.

Ar- Don't be..don't take stress Imlie. Take some rest we will talk later okay.

Aryan couldn't believe his luck..he was actually contemplating marrying Imlie. He had realized that he had fallen for her and in no way is he ready to have Aditya win her back and make her a meek housewife.

By any means possible and if it makes Imlie comfortable they will get married.

Ps- Hey guys..here is first part..hope you enjoy..how are Aryan and Imlie in this os..is it too over the top? Or something sensible??

Tell me what should happen next??